Ads

All T1/T2/T3/T4/ Lair Boss information

Let's talk about... everything else
Dresden
Banned

Re: All T1/T2/T3/T4/ Lair Boss information

Post#141 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:21 pm

Gildrangu wrote:I just want to add to this :
With one group we couldn't stop the dw boss from healing himself. I ran with three groups tonight, and we nuked him down in ten seconds flat.
Noted.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads
SilentMorbus

Post#142 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:43 pm

barak varr lair boss door is closed and i can't click on it...it's because i am lvl 40? or it's bugged?

Dresden
Banned

Post#143 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:52 pm

SilentMorbus wrote:barak varr lair boss door is closed and i can't click on it...it's because i am lvl 40? or it's bugged?
requirements: Avoid the fake lair entrance which is above the real lair entrance partially hidden in the water below.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

SilentMorbus

Post#144 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:27 pm

oh ty i didn't noticed

Happyperson

Post#145 » Sun May 07, 2017 9:38 am

Hello. Thank you topicstarter for info. My question is - what about lairs Tome unlocks?
I remember T1 lairs (Lady Alisha, Bandit Queen and Traitor's Nest) you had to click on door and there was unlock. And other lairs i was in just enter the lair zone for again unlock. Here seems lairs unlocks are inactive. Not working at all or some of them work?

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#146 » Sun May 07, 2017 10:07 am

Happyperson wrote:Hello. Thank you topicstarter for info. My question is - what about lairs Tome unlocks?
I remember T1 lairs (Lady Alisha, Bandit Queen and Traitor's Nest) you had to click on door and there was unlock. And other lairs i was in just enter the lair zone for again unlock. Here seems lairs unlocks are inactive. Not working at all or some of them work?
Torque or Wargrim might answer that.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Dresden
Banned

Post#147 » Sun May 07, 2017 1:21 pm

Happyperson wrote:Hello. Thank you topicstarter for info. My question is - what about lairs Tome unlocks?
Another lairs thing to get done!

Noted.

Dresden
Banned

Post#148 » Thu May 11, 2017 6:26 am

Can anyone remember what the 'Rotbrood' lair boss in Frostshard Prison used to drop?

I'm sure it's either boots or gloves or back or helm, i can't find any info on what exactly it is.

Staff? halp? it's for my notes, i gotta know, it's rank too if you will.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#149 » Thu May 11, 2017 3:11 pm

R39 Cloak - +Parry/Disrupt and Reduce Parry/Reduce Disrupt
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Dresden
Banned

Post#150 » Thu May 11, 2017 3:59 pm

wargrimnir wrote:R39 Cloak - +Parry/Disrupt and Reduce Parry/Reduce Disrupt
Thank you, i've got an analysis piece coming soon i think you'll like and that should help.