Recent Topics

Ads

T7 Armor Pics!! Is there a way to implement them ?

Let's talk about... everything else
Lileldys

Re: T7 Armor Pics!! Is there a way to implement them ?

Post#21 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:04 pm

Sigimund wrote:Dual weilding WLs is not any reason to assume something is a hoax. There are a lot of 1H WL axes in the game files. At one point in development Mythic was going to let a lot more of the classes dual weild.
In t2, WL actually had access to dual weild, just for funsies i think.

Ads
Osred

Post#22 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:58 pm

More armor variety is great. I wasnt around for the last days of WAR. Were these just unused sets that were intended to be used somehow?
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

Leashedragon

Post#23 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:38 pm

Sigimund wrote:Dual weilding WLs is not any reason to assume something is a hoax. There are a lot of 1H WL axes in the game files. At one point in development Mythic was going to let a lot more of the classes dual weild.
Yes, but this was released after they converted all the one handed WL axes into two handers. I was around when 1 handed axes existed for WL, I'm very well aware of them. It's not the only reason I honestly thought the picture was released as a joke.
Order
Shyalhyn - WL | Tserabyth - AM | Ayvah - WP | Knalli - Engi | Ihli - SW | Lillixy - WH
Destruction
Bashet - Zealot | Brivahnia - BG | Malachovian - Marauder | Verscelia - Sorc | Alyxia - WE
You'll most likely see me running around with my boyfriend, Pav.

grimli

Post#24 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:59 pm

is it me or does this stuff look like it would fit right in age of sgimar? was AoR the inspiratopn for AoS???

Alfinnete
Banned

Post#25 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:13 am

A little more of the same.
Someone info, intent to put these mp game appearances? From what I understand they are there, just useless.

th3gatekeeper

Post#26 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:41 am

DW WL, BG, Chosen, SM would be siiick!!!!

As would a 2H Mara too (as seen in CW warcamp).

Torq, if you guys want the ultimate carrot for rvr.... it would be special DW and 2h items for the classes.... people would rvr all freaking day for the ability to DW as a tank.... I know I would
Sulfuras - Knight
Viskag - Chosen
Ashkandi - Swordmaster
Syzzle - Bright Wizard
Curz - Marauder
Andrithil - Blackguard

HissiCNesS

Post#27 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:06 am

Quite cool... Especially Chosen, Mara, BG, Shami, WP, RP and WH! :0 But I still hope to see Warpforged gear implemented first as I personally dig it as ****!! XD Have a look: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=21471
Soooo **** stylish!! :D
Crondar Ravenclaw (MA) / Rennoc Fleshtearer (BG)
Adrovar Warpbender (MG) / Kurgog Gorkamork (BO)

Wigbrand Jaeger (WH) / Lorandriel Moonfang (SW)
Belenos Endovelicus (BW) / Brawlgrim Thunderaxe (SL)

AVENGE THE DEAD, FREE THE ENSLAVED!

roadkillrobin

Post#28 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:34 am

I remember getting 1hander axes on my WL in 2008 aswell and it always confused the **** out of me since you weren't able to dual wield or use a shield. Shadow Waariors and Swordmasters also not able to equip axes.

Now I understand that is from the the hasty descistion of swapping the archetype of White Lion and Swordmasters without cleaning up the item DB.

Ads
Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#29 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:51 am

I remember at AoR alpha , SM meant to be the HE mdps, so maybe WL was the HE tank? That's probably why in 2008 there was some weapons bug on those class .
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

roadkillrobin

Post#30 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:46 am

Grunbag wrote:I remember at AoR alpha , SM meant to be the HE mdps, so maybe WL was the HE tank? That's probably why in 2008 there was some weapons bug on those class .
Yes this is correct.
Here is the fun part. WL changed into dps class mirror of SH coz someone at EA or Mythic felt that it was unfair that Destruction got to have 2 pet classes while order only had 1. ( Moast likey EA as they were the ones wanted a game more close to WoW and inspiration is clearly Hunters). You can clearly see it in the incredible undeveloped Mastery trees for both SM and WL aswell. Much of their abilities and tactics are still when game was developed with more PVE based content in mind. In hinsight, having pet classes in a Mass PVP based game is proven a really problematic and Marc Jacobs have learned from WAR and making the pet classes in CU non physical objects. (Basicly just a VFX)