Recent Topics

Ads

Winds of Chaos

Let's talk about... everything else
Hibl

Winds of Chaos

Post#1 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:20 pm

Good Evening,

i got send to Winds of Chaos by a DEV. What does that mean? is it a perma ban or a temp ban? The reason i got banned or what ever it is, was i wrote GRIL in caps in advice chat. sry but thats a reason? i read much more offensive tags in advice without a resulted ban. So i dont understand the hardness of that punishmend. maybe some people souldnt have so much might. because they obviously abuse it.

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Re: Winds of Chaos

Post#2 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:21 pm

This is where you are sent to be "exiled". It's a form of temporary ban. You will receive a reason and duration of how long you're there for, but it's not permanent.

Once it's expired, you can return in game.

Hibl

Post#3 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:29 pm

thanks for ur answer. in my Opinion this is absolutly ridiculous. but ok i have to acept this might abuse obviously. How do i receive the reason and time?

Elven
Former Staff

Post#4 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:33 pm

It would have told you in chat. I have checked the log and it says 24 hours.

Azarael

Post#5 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:56 pm

Hibl wrote:thanks for ur answer. in my Opinion this is absolutly ridiculous. but ok i have to acept this might abuse obviously. How do i receive the reason and time?
I was the developer who issued the ban, and the info is available in a recent ban appeal. You will withdraw your remarks immediately, or it will be extended for:

- Misrepresenting a ban (you were banned for contempt of a staff directive, specifically continuing behaviour which you were warned to stop, in caps, and while referring to the "girl police")
- Referring to a justified ban as "ridiculous" and "abuse"

Hibl

Post#6 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:03 pm

"wrong move son" was the statement i remember. Anyway i have to accept it but i think it was way to hard compared to the things i read all day long in advice chat. hopefully the dev got a number of the gril for his action.

Hibl

Post#7 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:05 pm

and i dont remember any warning.

Azarael

Post#8 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:09 pm

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=14998

I will give you one further opportunity to make a simple post withdrawing all remarks you have posted in this thread about the ban being unjustified. If your next post in this topic is not a single statement withdrawing them, without any cute jokes or conditional claims attached to it, I will extend the ban.

Lack of a post will be interpreted as withdrawal.

Ads