Recent Topics

Ads

Potion Bar Not working?

Let's talk about... everything else
Bladeheart

Potion Bar Not working?

Post#1 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:20 pm

I suspect I'm setting myself up here but, I have Potion Bar installed and it does not seem to work, so what should I have done that I probably have not?

It is installed and appears on the screen, but none of my potions appear in it; all the potions have been selected and, yes I do have some potions in my bags. So what am I doing wrong please?

Many thanks.

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Re: Potion Bar Not working?

Post#2 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:43 pm

Potions will only be available based on your rank. So if you are rank 15, any potions rank 15 and below will be available.

The RvR bolster that ups you to max rank will not allow you to use potions higher than your career rank.

Bladeheart

Post#3 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:56 pm

Does it work with the basic potions too, or just RvR poitions?

Thanks for the reply regardless.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#4 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:12 pm

All potions, they work based off your career rank. I was just stating that if you were to go into RvR, you still won't have access to the higher level potions even if you have the bolster.

Nekkma

Post#5 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:20 pm

A somewhat related question was that I think you need a macro to have hotkey on potionbar. Anyone knows what that macro is? Also i seem to recall both rvr and craftede pots was in the same stack on live but here they go in two different slots on potionbar.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Bladeheart

Post#6 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:26 pm

I understand Elven, thanks. But crrently even the most basic of potions do not appear well below my level, etc. :)

Kirk

Post#7 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:43 pm

Nekkma wrote:A somewhat related question was that I think you need a macro to have hotkey on potionbar. Anyone knows what that macro is? Also i seem to recall both rvr and craftede pots was in the same stack on live but here they go in two different slots on potionbar.
They always had different CDs.
Hence the double potting.

Nekkma

Post#8 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:48 pm

Yes, but as I remember it (and I feel pretty certain) I had both the rvr and crafted pot in the same slot on live. When I used one by hitting a button the icon just switch to the rvr one which was my secondary. So two taps on the hotkey meant double pots.

Edit: And checking my old screenshots prove me right. The rvr/crafted hp and ap pots respectively where in the same slot.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Post#9 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:55 pm

Bladeheart wrote:I understand Elven, thanks. But crrently even the most basic of potions do not appear well below my level, etc. :)
It works fine when I use it.

Akalukz

Post#10 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:59 pm

Bladeheart wrote:I understand Elven, thanks. But crrently even the most basic of potions do not appear well below my level, etc. :)
may try to download the latest version for the depot here. I was having issues, and downloaded the one off this forum and now no issues.
-= Agony =-