Recent Topics

Ads

Potion Bar Not working?

Let's talk about... everything else
Ley
Former Staff

Re: Potion Bar Not working?

Post#11 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:32 pm

Bladeheart wrote:I understand Elven, thanks. But crrently even the most basic of potions do not appear well below my level, etc. :)
Play with the settings a bit ^^

Ads
Bladeheart

Post#12 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:00 pm

Akalukz wrote:may try to download the latest version for the depot here. I was having issues, and downloaded the one off this forum and now no issues.
Thanks, I'll try that. :)

Kirk

Post#13 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:49 pm

Nekkma wrote:Yes, but as I remember it (and I feel pretty certain) I had both the rvr and crafted pot in the same slot on live. When I used one by hitting a button the icon just switch to the rvr one which was my secondary. So two taps on the hotkey meant double pots.

Edit: And checking my old screenshots prove me right. The rvr/crafted hp and ap pots respectively where in the same slot.
Some add on I guess, they never had same values as far as I can remember, so wouldn't stack in inventory.

Nekkma

Post#14 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:07 am

Kirk wrote: Some add on I guess, they never had same values as far as I can remember, so wouldn't stack in inventory.
Not in inventory, only in potion bar's "stack all" variants function.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Kirk

Post#15 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:29 am

Nekkma wrote:
Kirk wrote: Some add on I guess, they never had same values as far as I can remember, so wouldn't stack in inventory.
Not in inventory, only in potion bar's "stack all" variants function.
Aaah I see, yeah that sounds like I remember it.
Mild brain melt :D