Recent Topics

Ads

Golden Writs items

Let's talk about... everything else
ademai

Re: Golden Writs items

Post#11 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:54 am

Grunbag wrote:I think it's actually great to have only item on event , I am currently enjoying this event really much !
I agree, I like this approach to item availability too. But I mean, gimme vanity items in any way, shape or form and I'm game.

I suspect a majority of the player base are motivated and engaged by scenario, ORvR, and siege gameplay and content. But gimme PvE and new armour sets to collect and I'm borderline pathological in my quest. Anyways, I guess I wanted to say I hope the devs find some time to spare on trivial stuff too :)

Ads
Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#12 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:59 am

We're probably a lot to wait for PvE instances !
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

ademai

Post#13 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:05 am

Grunbag wrote:We're probably a lot to wait for PvE instances !
I believe you're right. I don't mind though, as long as there is progress to the insanity. Beside the Tome of Knowledge lets me open unlocks with 1000 and 10.000 class kills, so I can do RvR too ;)
Last edited by ademai on Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#14 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:08 am

ademai wrote:
Grunbag wrote:We're probably a lot to wait for PvE instances !
I believe you're right. I don't mind though, as long as there is progress to the insanity. Beside the Tome of Knowledge lets me open unlocks with 1000 and 10.000 class kills, so I can do RvR too ;)
You will when fortress / capital sièges will be up, soooo many players will comeback and rvr lakes will be full !

We can see more action already with this event , just meant that players waiting for new contenant !
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

CrisalIS

Post#15 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:18 pm

Coming back is very nostalgic, but I do miss oll the bonus items. Had like 17 mails on new characters with those). Could you tell me what are the priority/eta on appearance items like orc headplate, spiked metal jaws or slayer head bolts?