Recent Topics

Ads

Best way to Level?

Let's talk about... everything else
Bloodhowl25

Re: Best way to Level?

Post#21 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:47 pm

I'm new too and I keep hearing about saving up emblems and medallions. Is there an end-game use for the lower level recruit & scout emblems?
Calomir - Swordmaster

Ads
CegeePegee
Former Staff

Post#22 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:33 pm

Bloodhowl25 wrote:I'm new too and I keep hearing about saving up emblems and medallions. Is there an end-game use for the lower level recruit & scout emblems?
Yes! you can convert them to higher emblems/medallions at the vendor. So if you have 800 soldiers medallions you can convert them 5:1 to get 160 officer's medallions :D Really helps offset the grind for Anni gear when you get ready to start wearing it.

arneanka

Post#23 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:44 pm

CegeePegee wrote:
Bloodhowl25 wrote:I'm new too and I keep hearing about saving up emblems and medallions. Is there an end-game use for the lower level recruit & scout emblems?
Yes! you can convert them to higher emblems/medallions at the vendor. So if you have 800 soldiers medallions you can convert them 5:1 to get 160 officer's medallions :D Really helps offset the grind for Anni gear when you get ready to start wearing it.
Thank a lot for this tip! Saved a lot of pain!

CegeePegee
Former Staff

Post#24 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:47 pm

You're very welcome!

DirkDaring

Post#25 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:09 pm

Did they tweak the stats of Anni ? If I remember Anni gear was something like level 25 gear back on live.

blaqwar

Post#26 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:15 pm

Annihilator has always been a T4 entry level set below RR40 on live. You must be confusing it with one of the lower sets like Devastator?

If you're saying that Annihilator had **** stats I really can't agree with you, at least not for all careers. I remember healing WP Anni set was crazy good and I wore parts of it mixed with Sentinel (or Darkpromise, can't remember) up till Warlord.

But yes, as far as I'm aware all sets and most items have tweaked stats on RoR to make sense. For example healers will have a healing and a DPS set, DPS will have a set that's either more survivability focused than the other or focuses on different stats (Annihilator and Mercenary for SWs for example).

Toonman

Post#27 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:49 pm

At some point they changed it so that you could wear Dev and Anni in T2, Conq and Invader in T3 so that it probably what he's talking about.

blaqwar

Post#28 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:58 pm

Ah my mistake then, I wasn't playing after everything went to **** after they upped the cap to 100 and then decided it's a good idea to make the gear gap even wider.

Ads
Toonman

Post#29 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:13 am

Yeah, 39/75 guys in T3 with Invader and bugged LOTD weapons was pretty rediculous.

Tesq

Post#30 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:55 am

find a guild , get powerlevel till rank 7 ( takes very few like 10 min ) get some starting money like 1g (destru side only, i dont know low level gear price for order) buy shoulder (lv 7) and rest (boost, gloves, body) all rank 4.
Join sc/rvr in t1 norsca lv till be able to equip toughness jewerly from t1 wc merchant (alternativly other from pve that you find at ah).
Fix gear to be all lv 7-9. Level on your own till lv 11 by mob farm (unlock tactics and m1) then rvr /sc till you can

if you cannot get powerlevelled, do pve quest till rank 5 then join rvr and folllow previously steps

once in t2 farm till 20 then rvr; hope in good luck sc win etc (you have 2 rank to made up for 10 more or less renown level they are enough as the exp in sc is really poor).

once in t3 repeat previously step till rank 28-30 (28 if you want fast acces t4; 30 if you wanna be less fast but have better fun.

A) if fast at 28 go etaine farm pq for ruin set ( you will end in t4 with ruin avaiable when you reach the right level)
B)do point A at lv 32 after exit from t3

NB:
- in t3 take the quest for skaven dungeon near fly master(ask in advice chat if you cant find it)and all other skavens quest, they both pay well and also giveyou nice appereance stuff(skaven back) and a good t3-t4 jewerly.
- t2-t3 quest are joy to do becuase they pay well ; t4 not, so better farm pq instead( while there is no point in farm pq in t3 unless new equip which i don't know from blue/purple bags)

in t4 after full ruin if you have not reach yet the 40 level up till 40; possible doing lairs (give nice appereance stuff while leveling up and such you are saving time).

after reach 40 and full ruin start doing sc/rvr for better set if not a tank and anyway to reach rr40 at min then you can either roll another toon or level up till 50+(with 50 you should be able to use next gear when it will be introduced so if you are not interested in be super competitive you can stop at that because the renown gain after 40rr is reduced by 75% and can became a bit tedious). Regardless have at least 1 tank 1 heal and 1 dps will make your time in war a lot better (for 1-be able to fill missing spots when you want and so have better results generally, 2-make your exeperience variable and you learn what not do to piss other player such --> dont go out of los).