Recent Topics

Ads

Question technique

Let's talk about... everything else
Dabbart

Re: Question technique

Post#11 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:58 pm

It is strange. Not gonna lie, it's nearly impossible for me to read a combat log outside of English. There have been claims that one can "trick" the gcd timer and get 2abilities to pop at once.

Also, I have no idea if what blocka has a "shooting" time. Many abilities do have this travel time before the damage ticks, which allows classes to stack burst in a few seconds.

A few things it could be. None of which help the current proc system ofc.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ads
Thayli

Re: Question technique

Post#12 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:07 pm

Dabbart wrote:
Spoiler:
It is strange. Not gonna lie, it's nearly impossible for me to read a combat log outside of English. There have been claims that one can "trick" the gcd timer and get 2abilities to pop at once.

Also, I have no idea if what blocka has a "shooting" time. Many abilities do have this travel time before the damage ticks, which allows classes to stack burst in a few seconds.

A few things it could be. None of which help the current proc system ofc.
What Blocka has a travel time. You can actually time it with other skills so it hits at almost the exact same time. Additionally, you can use What Blocka, pop M2 right after and it will proc when What Blocka connects to the target. But as you said, this is not a unique mechanic and exists on many classes.
Thayli - SH
Thlayli - SQ

[Phalanx]