Former Staff

Re: We still need like 40khp

Post#3 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:23 am

2 weeks.
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

porkstar

Post#4 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:37 am

Warhammer 40K - So the realm in which we play RoR, is it possible that it is actually the year 40K and we are all just seeds planted by the most powerful beings in the universe? We've been secretly and carefully plucked from our advanced ancestors at birth and spirited away to a forgotten world overrun by Feral Orks? They really are out there, shredding the universe as we live, fight, die and live again. Can I get a res at the postern?
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#5 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:11 am

We're just a planet that hasn't any technology and we've been cut off from any space travel for a thousand years. Can't wait to play tyranids when they arrive on our ror planet though.

KikkL
Banned

Post#6 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:33 pm

No. Thread is about 40k health points. Not 40k warhammer.
/facepalm.

Give us 40k health points so we can play the game!
And yes, 40k hp may not be enough. But its a start.

"The margin for error is very steep, sometimes there is no margin you have no chance. This should not apply in a group based game. A person should not be able to take you out in seconds. It should take focus fire/effort. It would allow for abilities to be stacked/used together with others, it would provide challenges to better players.
(higher hp is the quickest solution to survivability/greater depth in playstayle both in/out of group environments)."

Any questions?

Sejanus

Post#7 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:40 pm

I.. what? Is this serious?

I don't even think that much health was even possible on live, even at rr100. I wanna say my rr90~ Chosen was only about 10k~.

blaqwar

Post#8 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:40 pm

Where did you get whathever you're smoking. I should like some of that.

Ads
CegeePegee
Former Staff

Post#9 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:49 pm

My guess is that this is a passive-aggressive "pvp is still too bursty" thread. Unless something useful comes of this soon it'll get a lock.

blaqwar

Post#10 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:04 pm

The only way I could see this turning into something useful is if the OP would provide some math (like actual numbers other than 40,000 health), some theorycrafting and some thought behind this change other than "it'll increase TTK which is good".

Oh and if he would stop insisting on the exact 40k cause by now it sounds like it's a number he got from practicing voodoo with an ouija bord and is the solution to world hunger.