Recent Topics

Ads

Conq/Dominator set bonus lists (+ appearances video)

Let's talk about... everything else
Aurora

Re: Conq/Dominator set bonus lists (+ appearances video)

Post#41 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:17 pm

Does the auto-detaunt proc triggers on current target or on enemy that is hitting me?
What exactly will trigger this proc? autoattack, direct damage ability, dot tick?

Ads
Morf

Post#42 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:28 pm

Spoiler:
Torquemadra wrote: Go and freaking get the stuff then say if its op or underpowered, conq is a 5% armour boost and about 2 talismans of stats with bonuses already seen for the most part its no more powerful now than live, its literally just a case of people whining about stuff they dont have without actually having any experience of it and Im bored of it. Future whines based on imagination will be moderated hard, go get some evidence or just dont post.

and its alpha, expect nothing to remain the same.[/color]
Are you **** serious torque ? no need to come with an attitude and start righting in red text to show your dominance, it was CLEAR i was concerned not whining, if you dont like ppl bringing up issues with your work then you better do everything perfect which imo you havent...100 toghness steal for dps sham when shamans already have a 240 toughness debuff from hurts dont it (which will stack), 100 ini debuff on sh set which in most cases equates to 10% extra chance to be crit, yes crit, something you dont like as per nerf of crit on items.

Maybe you want to pay more attention to ppl who are bringing up "concerns" instead of per usual acting like a child and deeming it whining.

Really you dont need a maths degree to see the difference in sets (conq/dominator - anni/merc) why did we even bother commenting in the state stabilizer thread (or whatever it was called) if you didnt wana pay attention to what was said.

Moderate me all you **** like, i posted because i care about power creep and balance, what i dont care about is hurting your feelings and seeing you act like a child.
Warning issued, take some time off - Torque
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder

sanii

Post#43 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:35 pm

Morf wrote:
Are you **** serious torque ? no need to come with an attitude and start righting in red text to show your dominance, it was CLEAR i was concerned not whining, if you dont like ppl bringing up issues with your work then you better do everything perfect which imo you havent...100 toghness steal for dps sham when shamans already have a 240 toughness debuff from hurts dont it (which will stack), 100 ini debuff on sh set which in most cases equates to 10% extra chance to be crit, yes crit, something you dont like as per nerf of crit on items.
Sh have a reliable 80 ini debuff (with full quick shootin) on a 10s cd , so its 20 more . And 100 toughness steal is only relevant when u don't have a chosen as they should not stack with chosen thougness aura.

While i do have concernes about future gear gap's and stat inflation and i do think we need to talk about them,these 2 examples aren't really too big of a deal. I can see the power of additional 20 ini steal tho , so we need to see how it pans out.
<Pxl> <Luewee> <Fhc> and many many more!
[Deep and Dry] - Order
[Dark Omen] - Destruction

Zegota

Post#44 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:38 pm

I guess one of the reasons for the "big prices" on gear was to release them asap, and adjust the stats/bonuses over time. Same thing happened with t3 gear, so no reason to be worried.

adei

Post#45 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:39 pm

I think it's worth mentioning that while feedback on things is appreciated, even as quick as this, A thread will be made in regards to the feedback on gear when it is deemed appropriate, there are ways to track how many players have what gear. Until then best to gather some solid data and test a bit.

Blasio

Post#46 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:07 pm

Witch Hunters pistol is 2D?

Lileldys

Post#47 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:10 pm

My biggest jump to on this is the Med armour dps classes getting 500+ armour along with a bubble, albeit small, will definitely make the already hard classes to bring down harder.

Slayer/Mara were already very hard to kill and this will make them even tougher.

Jaycub

Post#48 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:08 am

I think it's more of a case of the defensive sets being the better option in a lot of cases. Take for instance the WE/WH sets

Offensive/Defensive
66 str / same
66 wounds / same
5% reduced chance to be parried / 520 armor
100 toughness steal / 183 dmg bubble
5% crit / 5% reduced crit

The armor is leaps and bounds more valuable than reduced parry chance, a stat that is really only coveted by tanks due to relatively low str values and even more so important when taking into consideration punts. Not to mention all DPS, WH/WE in particular are at all times trying to be at their opponents back.

toughness steal vs bubble is probably a toss up on its own or in a solo environment, but any 6 man group or warband is gonna have both a toughness buff and debuff or same or greater value, even without auras.

Lastly the crit just cancels each other out.

The way I see it on my WH is one set is giving me 520 armor, and a bubble proc for free over the offensive set.

About waiting for feedback @Ade, I don't see anything here except for the detaunt procs on Sorc/BW really requiring any kind of play testing to see their effectiveness. Without being totally disrespectful like morf, i'd say the same thing "it's just basic math" as all we are seeing here is straight stat upgrades except on BW/Sorc.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Ads
Toldavf

Post#49 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:29 am

Jaycub wrote:I think it's more of a case of the defensive sets being the better option in a lot of cases. Take for instance the WE/WH sets

Offensive/Defensive
66 str / same
66 wounds / same
5% reduced chance to be parried / 520 armor
100 toughness steal / 183 dmg bubble
5% crit / 5% reduced crit

The armor is leaps and bounds more valuable than reduced parry chance, a stat that is really only coveted by tanks due to relatively low str values and even more so important when taking into consideration punts. Not to mention all DPS, WH/WE in particular are at all times trying to be at their opponents back.

toughness steal vs bubble is probably a toss up on its own or in a solo environment, but any 6 man group or warband is gonna have both a toughness buff and debuff or same or greater value, even without auras.

Lastly the crit just cancels each other out.

The way I see it on my WH is one set is giving me 520 armor, and a bubble proc for free over the offensive set.

About waiting for feedback @Ade, I don't see anything here except for the detaunt procs on Sorc/BW really requiring any kind of play testing to see their effectiveness. Without being totally disrespectful like morf, i'd say the same thing "it's just basic math" as all we are seeing here is straight stat upgrades except on BW/Sorc.
Im looking at potentially mixing the sets.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

adei

Post#50 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:31 am

Jaycub wrote:About waiting for feedback @Ade, I don't see anything here except for the detaunt procs on Sorc/BW really requiring any kind of play testing to see their effectiveness. Without being totally disrespectful like morf, i'd say the same thing "it's just basic math" as all we are seeing here is straight stat upgrades except on BW/Sorc.
My statement was not targeting solely towards this stat discussion, but to the feedback overall on the gear that has come up in different threads, from stats, to price, to cosmetics, like I said if you guys want a place to discuss these changes more specifically, I am sure a thread can be made to discuss them, this thread is merely a means of showing what is available to those that asked when the patch hit, its going to be a while before anyone gets their hands on a full set.