Recent Topics

Ads

Ruin Public Questing

Let's talk about... everything else
Fyoshinite

Ruin Public Questing

Post#1 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:54 pm

Hello all! I have multiple characters who are about to hit the mid 30s and I've been told that getting Ruin gear is a good place to start as far as itemization goes.

Is there a 'usual' zone/pairing where people congregate for completing T4 public quests?
Are there particular public quests people find easier/faster than others?

I'm mainly looking for a little direction. I've figured out good ways to level in T1 and T2, but T3 is initially overwhelming and I'm trying to making leveling and gearing as efficient as possible without having to shell out cash flying and face checking every zone for 40 silver a pop.

Ads
Miszczu5647

Re: Ruin Public Questing

Post#2 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:48 pm

Every working PQ in T4 can give you piece of Ruin. Few month ago it was common view to see whole warband farming hard PQ in Etaine (Destro) Today it's not so easy to find big group. But there are easy PQ - you can solo them. For this I use easy PQ near ch15 Destro (Chaos Waste).

You are familiar with fragments system?
Ruin is 5 pieces set. In every gold bag you will have one piece (poor rng - you can have 5 gold bags with 5 gloves in a row). But every piece you can buy from vendors in IC (Slaanesh temple). Every piece cost you 5 medals (medallions? fragments?). To obtain one medal you need 1 purple bag fragment OR 2 blue bag fragments OR 3 green bag fragments OR 4 white bag fragments. You can not change one fragment for another. Hope that's help you.
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

paasta2

Post#3 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:53 pm

What about a order easy pq?where can i find it?or which one?

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#4 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:13 pm

paasta2 wrote:What about a order easy pq?where can i find it?or which one?
Check the lists in my Signature :D
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Skullfull

Post#5 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:23 pm

A great spot is Da Orcwerks PQ in Eataine. It's located in the North-East area of the map. There are usually a few friendly people up there with open groups. For Order lol...sry, forgot all can read. lol

Blasio

Post#6 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:23 pm

In KV there is an easy pq near to the warcamp. I usually went there when I had enough from orkwerks.

Rakazaka

Post#7 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:25 am

If you are alone go Praag. PQs name is something like Beast of war or so. But I must say after new price for Merc and Anni it's better to go directly SC&RVR. Imho its a little bit waste of time for most classes to farm Ruin (after last patch).

Dresden
Banned

Post#8 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:11 pm

Southwest black crag, the one with the shooty dwarves.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads