Recent Topics

Ads

A little confused

Let's talk about... everything else
Tossma

A little confused

Post#1 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:54 pm

Sorry not sure where to post this. Where do we make post about balance discussions?

Ads
Azarael

Re: A little confused

Post#2 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:10 pm

You don't.

dansari

Post#3 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:11 pm

Devs aren't taking any more balance ideas until client control and gear progression, I believe.
<Salt Factory>

Tossma

Post#4 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:16 pm

So can we let other GM's know they are directing folks to balance forums for balance discussions. And sorry if it was wrong place and time to ask just trying to do it correctly is all.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#5 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:48 pm

Okay, they know now.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Grolar

Post#6 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:26 pm

Tossma wrote:So can we let other GM's know they are directing folks to balance forums for balance discussions.
Probably a good idea or better yet take down the feedback and suggestions area of the forums if its pretty much going to be ignored anyway.
I know how much wanting to make suggestions is part of being a person who loves this game and wants to see it be better. Specially if you are new to the server and haven't seen how far its come in two years. Some dev's are very burnt out ( for obvious and not so obvious reasons ) and others are new, so it will depend on who you talk to what response you'll get.

Welcome.
THUMP - "MEDIOCRE!!" ...Who's laughing now?

Tossma

Post#7 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:39 am

Dont really have to take them down. That is why I asked I went there and saw the post that it wasnt for balance discussion. Wargrimnir Thank you, you took care of my issue. Kinda like the direct answer no reading into anything, kinda how I roll . Oh ya guys dont lose the snarkiness it is very refreshing to see other passionate about what they are doing. Keep up the good work. And dont kill me to much out there lol