Incentives

Let's talk about... everything else
Amidala
Former Staff

Re: Incentives

Post#101 » Mon May 29, 2017 11:36 am

Daknallbomb wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:
Daknallbomb wrote:If you Start to balance 160 vs 100 we are done here...
If you start to see Staff/Devs theorycrafting things along with this madness, start to worry. Most of the "we should do X" posts aren't even replied to.
100% agree how often i said that The whole balance "issue" is not existent because i think These game is very well balanced at The Moment. Not perfect But rly good. The biggest issue on the server is Player mentalitiy nothing Else

Click here to watch on YouTube

Dakna for president!

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE

Ads
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#102 » Mon May 29, 2017 11:38 am

Ty ty ty * raise Hands up * ty ty ty
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Grolar

Post#103 » Mon May 29, 2017 2:50 pm

Darosh wrote:
Daknallbomb wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:
If you start to see Staff/Devs theorycrafting things along with this madness, start to worry. Most of the "we should do X" posts aren't even replied to.
100% agree how often i said that The whole balance "issue" is not existent because i think These game is very well balanced at The Moment. Not perfect But rly good. The biggest issue on the server is Player mentalitiy nothing Else
10/10, would quote again.
Exactly why can't dev's "theorycraft"? Everyone else here does.

If we start being idea snobs the community becomes unhealthy where only a select few with ties to the staff or other community elites get their ideas heard. If you only listen to people you agree, you will only hear what you want hear.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell

Besides, if AAO isn't an "attempt" to balance 100 vs 160 what the heck is it?
THUMP - "MEDIOCRE!!" ...Who's laughing now?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#104 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:02 pm

Grolar wrote:
Darosh wrote:
Daknallbomb wrote:
10/10, would quote again.
Exactly why can't dev's "theorycraft"? Everyone else here does.

If we start being idea snobs the community becomes unhealthy where only a select few with ties to the staff or other community elites get their ideas heard. If you only listen to people you agree, you will only hear what you want hear.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell

Besides, if AAO isn't an "attempt" to balance 100 vs 160 what the heck is it?
We don't need a 30 page argument to implement things. Implying there's a group of community elites is silly, we haven't had Core Testers for about a year now. We read the forums, things get picked up when they make sense. That's about it.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog