Recent Topics

Ads

Things I miss

Let's talk about... everything else
ravezaar

Things I miss

Post#1 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:56 pm

Oi there

Dont get me wrong lovely move to bring the game back from the Dead and tho I recently just jumped back on it again to see if I can get some of the old feelings from back when this game had my full attention for almost 4y there is some things I really do miss.

Solo Roaming a near impossibilty in T4
Smallscale its just not there
Gear Diversity Conq-Dom-Bl meh Invader-Warlord-Tyrant-Sovereign, all the trinkets and Glyphs
The wonderful duelling scene in Eataine that was always there when u wanted a break from the Zerg fest in T4
And ofc the action spread over more then one cramped fcng Map

as I said I know there are reasons for how it it, I just miss the things from the past... hmm maybe one day.
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Ads
Luth

Re: Things I miss

Post#2 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:16 pm

Ok.

Thelen

Post#3 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:19 pm

Solo roaming definitely a lot less viable now because population is smaller so there is less opportunity. I got to RR90-something on live soloing on my mara. Glad they don't have the dumb LoTD trinkets. Massive shield and 100% strikethrough for 7s (?) was absolutely broken.

Devs have added a lot in the past few months in regards to set diversity, not sure how you can really fault them on that. It'll get there given time. Hopefully we can see a boost in population soon. I'm always spamming threads on /r/MMORPG on reddit and the game seems to get a decent enough reception.

ravezaar

Post#4 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:24 pm

"not sure how you can really fault them on that"

Read my ost before u post remarks like that cause I said clearly that I didnt,ffs hate ppl who never read and still replies
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Zutha Runepriest rr83

vianiznice

Post#5 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:25 pm

Solo roaming impossible? That's the main thing I and several others do.

dansari

Post#6 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:33 pm

I think people should take this as more of a reminiscing thread, not a "bashing current state of ROR" thread -- that's how I read it, anyway.
<Salt Factory>

ravezaar

Post#7 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:36 pm

Exactly
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Zutha Runepriest rr83

Thelen

Post#8 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:55 pm

ravezaar wrote:"not sure how you can really fault them on that"

Read my ost before u post remarks like that cause I said clearly that I didnt,ffs hate ppl who never read and still replies
"Gear Diversity Conq-Dom-Bl meh"

Came off fairly whiny to me. My mistake for misinterpreting. Rest easy, I read your entire post in its entirety.

Ads
Dabbart

Post#9 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:13 am

Well. Join date march 29th 2017. So you haven't been checking in that long, however..
Spoiler:
Solo Roaming a near impossibilty in T4
Smallscale its just not there
Gear Diversity Conq-Dom-Bl meh Invader-Warlord-Tyrant-Sovereign, all the trinkets and Glyphs
The wonderful duelling scene in Eataine that was always there when u wanted a break from the Zerg fest in T4
And ofc the action spread over more then one cramped fcng Map
1, Wrong. Every single time I feel like solo roaming, I find good fights, 1v1, 2v1, whatever. Last night for instance, bunch on both sides zerging, but plenty of 1v1 fights going on, I happen to of been embarrassed by nicelook like 3 times... Yea, you gotta zerg serf a bit, but learn the zones and you'll find fights. Doesn't mean you're gonna win em though
2, Yes it is. Same as 1. Form your group and go roaming. It's not supposed to be easy, that's what makes it fun.
3, Why would you assume inv/war/tyr/sov will be great? LotD broken stuff wont be back, ever. Why would you miss that crap... Gear diversity is better than WAR. We have a good SC set for every tier of gear, and the stats on gear by and large, actually makes sense... And they allow every class to run it's "off" spec efficiently.
4, We had a good dueling community during T3. Maybe try to start one? You can send tells to the other side in RoR, and communicate via /s.
5, Although it increased the solo/small group playerbase, it also leads to mindless zerging and PvDoor.
And I agree with Thelen. Those are just things you want done/back/created for your enjoyment, bugger anything else. Go out and do something to improve the community if you actually care. Otherwise, go buy some fine Cheese for your Whine. Either way, no you wont get the broken items/set bonus'. That has been very clearly stated numerous times. RoR is not Live.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

ravezaar

Post#10 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:56 am

another idiot response saying I havent played long when I actually say that in the very first sentence and says I whine when I JUST state things I miss, clearly ppl here on this forum dont read well.
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Zutha Runepriest rr83