Recent Topics

Ads

Summary of new defensive mechanics

Let's talk about... everything else
Tankbeardz

Re: Summary of new defensive mechanics

Post#51 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:16 am

LoL at live chosens being much weaker than knights. What world were you living in on live? M4 on demand...with 2 chosens you had it up constantly.

Ads
mogt

Post#52 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:14 am

why talking about live servers, live server was in the past and ROR is not AOR i hope the people know that and the balance on this server is not finished, why all whining and cry on the other side is all better, all classes have positive and negatives things, and how the charachters was on live server that dont exists anymore, guys forget the live servers and their skills, here is ROR and not all mechanics are the same how it was. let the devs doing their work and if the patcher is ready then we all see, what they do, but for now we are all happy, we can play this game and the gameprocess go forward.

and the fight between the players must end, eg on live my kotbs are better because this skill..

and the other player says no my chosen was better because this skilll....

i repeat this here is not AOR. THIS IS ROR. and the mechanics from all classes are not finished, this are in process and many things they can changed if the patcher is ready, but for now they can do nothing, and how the game is now, is very good and the devs do their jobs

Panzerkasper

Post#53 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:16 am

Tankbeardz wrote:LoL at live chosens being much weaker than knights. What world were you living in on live? M4 on demand...with 2 chosens you had it up constantly.
Not so good at math, arent you? 2x10sec wit a minute cooldown results in a downtime of 40seconds. More then enough time to burst.

Also on live as well as here, Kotbs was always hands down the better tank. The discrepancy was just not as high as it is now.
That is always the only argument order has "but morale".... I'd trade that shitty morale pump tactic for the knight setup every day.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Haojin

Post#54 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:45 am

About legendary "Gobbo Tactics" in premade fights; not sure people aware of recent changes about SH ?

-UF nerf -rip descent st burst, rip broken aoe pressure-
-DoT defensibility -rip total pressure, not mentioning cleanse lol-
-HTL fix -rip easymode rdps pewpew-
-broken detaunt after DoT -rip %25 autodetaunt, detaunt-

forcing SH's to go full ham. My personal experiences from last 4-5 months:

group player sh was like this before at rr :

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=sh; ... :5515:5516:

OR as 4th tactic "AutoDetaunt - Moralepump - ApFeed - ExpertSkirmisher" can be used without any problem.

now, after recent changes i can't tickle anything without pierce defenses, dunno if everyone feels same:

http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=sh; ... :5515:5516:

just give me some ideas how to put legendary gobbo tactics in this setup ? i have 0 luxury to get defensive stuff- i could if i have UF - cause i can't tickle anything if i do. please don't mention about solo ezgank or 2shot level 16 wl in the lakes. UF nerf hit ST SH a lot, a lot.

ps, my sh : https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armor ... e=Zergling
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

tionblack

Post#55 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:10 am

Lektroluv wrote:
tionblack wrote:
freshour wrote:
I'm trying to not post on the forums because I have a couple fans who don't like me. But man please don't say such stupid things.... You quote some things that are good, some that are okay and others that are totally stupid. You need to play Destro and get a clue. If you really think Destro is that much better, I want you to play it. I've played Order, I tried it for a long time. It is people like you that have complained until the game is in the current state where order > destro in nearly every single 6v6 - and while destro's primary rvr tool (morale) - is nerfed into oblivion. So idk, do what you'd like to do, but please stop being such a toxic little man.
i have listed up those things to counter that pointless whine about order tactics/skills being presented as unfair skill setup
it sounds lame aint it ?

I never say destro or order is any better its the player who uses them well.People who knows when to use what becomes the superior force in the battlefield.

However the way you are showing order tactics,skills etc shows that you are trying to prove a point like order has better skill/tactic setup.

And yes quick escape and gobbo speed doesnt stack but it gives you another proc chance for speed which adds HUGE amounts of survival skills in battlefield just like gobbo detaunt racial. Burst kills people and having a racial detaunt plus class detaunt prevents it.

The nerfed morale tank tactics was to make it run normal as it was proven its working in a way even when your facing 1 man it acted like your facing a warband giving you unscaled morale gain.( check bugtracker for proven video). 34 seconds to morale 4 was what destro had for a goddamn long time.

Things change you better adapt or be destroyed.
(and Foomy no point whining in here see you on the battlefield.)
If you think SH is that good, why don't you level one? In your signature about kotbs, say "don't whine, roll a kotbs".
I was level 80 Kotbs when max level was 80
and the second Kotbs in my server was level 67
I know how OP the Kotbs class is, my third char was a Chosen level 93, which was much, much weaker than Kotbs.

Maybe you should level up a Squig herder and check the amount of tools order has for totally stomp run away tactic, and how you will be giving up the tactic, because is not that good and your damage dealing is that pathetic, that you have to use other tactics or hit people for less amount than they regenerate.

You basically talking about tactics, most of the people don't even use, because it is not that good.

I got several destro toons including 40 black ork i dont type them here because i aint playing them much cause my main is WH.Knight is a solid class and i think swordmaster or ironbreaker as good as knight( i got lvl 40 ironbreaker too but havent tried kobs on live i had ib instead so rolled one here being more active.)And i am also leveling a squig herder and a shadow warrior at the same time and i can tell shadow warriors can not reach the level of kiting tools for squig herder but superior to him in meele way. Of course they are only 25 atm so my knowledge is limited but i got a pet with a ranged class and unlike SW class mechanic you can use anything at anytime so i call this a big advantage when solo etc.

In rvr lakes you cant see an am and a sw as much as a SH and SHAMAN combo guess why ? Cause its x10 times viable.Talking skills or tactics here is something else their actual usage in battle field is smthgn else.So again coming back to my point there is Chinesehero playing SM there is Cythe playing SM.It is what you make of it and blaming people for playing kobs etc is a futile attempt if we are talking about these kinda things.

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

Hargrim
Developer

Post#56 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:59 pm

I don't really see how 'order has this, des has that' is relevent to the topic. Please drop it, it;s getting old.

Penril

Post#57 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:01 pm

This is why we can't discuss about anything.

Oh well, time to... you know the rest.