Recent Topics

Ads

Racial imbalance

Let's talk about... everything else
Arteker616

Re: Racial imbalance

Post#101 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:38 pm

Scrilian wrote:
Arteker616 wrote: That did not stoped order from crying for 2 years over Shs untill they got nerfed to the ground. because innability to cope with good players playing them .

Feroze comments display a absolute lack of understanding the classes he mentioned, to name a few he seriously called out borks for cannot hit me , while sms has wall of darting steel without even need to spec for it (aswerll sm version doesnt snare user), aoe snare lol, 50 ap aoe snare with tactics droped to 3 seconds from 5, and put a 10 sec cd.
It's nothing compared to sheer scream of "NERF ORDIR NAOW" that poor mythic and then bioware forums have endured. Kind of remind me of your posting, keep it up ;)
i knew u live in other universe because then i dont explain myself how during the tenure of warhammer online Destru was the most nerfed faction by long shot .
the only class got tweaked a bit was bw for order and mainly to how ridic op was wich lead to a total rework on aoe system and opened the trend to defensive sets and tb dominance .

in exchange u got:
1: the first class nerf went to the chosen , ravage .
2: Sorc nerf: aoe sorc razed to the ground , lifetap sorc removed . buff party sorc build nuked.
3:Choppa nerf: list is so **** long i could open a whole thread dedicated to choppa nerfs .
4: marauder : monstro nerf on live .
5: gobo shaman CC nerf .
6: sh: mele squig gettin nuked.
7:Bo, demolished to the ground compared to what it used . specialy bellows and his old armour debuff stacking mechanic.
8: dok : specialy dps and old tap build.
9: magus : aoe nerf and removal of his ability to summon extra demons npcs.

Ads
dansari

Post#102 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:49 pm

And noooooooooone of that matters since today is today, not yesterday.
<Salt Factory>

szejoza

Post#103 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:50 pm

quality thread
Spoiler:

Scrilian

Post#104 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:07 pm

Haha, only destro nerfed, geez some are just as delusional now as they were back then.
Anyway, I don't see the point of the thread anymore, pretty much a whine-o-thon from get-go.
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Haskr

Post#105 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:36 pm

I summon torque, wrath of god, locker of threads!

khandman

Post#106 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:42 pm

Server Wipe.
Fresh Start.
Problem Solved.
8-) Radiation, Bright Wizard. Desverger, War Priest. Kiurcher, KotBS
:D Warforge, Engineer. Anvilcrack, Rune Priest.
;) Valoriel, Shadow Warrior. Felwithe, Sword Master. Ravenscroft, White Lion.

orillah
Suspended

Post#107 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:53 am

we all start leveling destro chars xD

adamthelc

Post#108 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:36 am

Arteker616 wrote:
Scrilian wrote:
Arteker616 wrote: That did not stoped order from crying for 2 years over Shs untill they got nerfed to the ground. because innability to cope with good players playing them .

Feroze comments display a absolute lack of understanding the classes he mentioned, to name a few he seriously called out borks for cannot hit me , while sms has wall of darting steel without even need to spec for it (aswerll sm version doesnt snare user), aoe snare lol, 50 ap aoe snare with tactics droped to 3 seconds from 5, and put a 10 sec cd.
It's nothing compared to sheer scream of "NERF ORDIR NAOW" that poor mythic and then bioware forums have endured. Kind of remind me of your posting, keep it up ;)
i knew u live in other universe because then i dont explain myself how during the tenure of warhammer online Destru was the most nerfed faction by long shot .
the only class got tweaked a bit was bw for order and mainly to how ridic op was wich lead to a total rework on aoe system and opened the trend to defensive sets and tb dominance .

in exchange u got:
1: the first class nerf went to the chosen , ravage .
2: Sorc nerf: aoe sorc razed to the ground , lifetap sorc removed . buff party sorc build nuked.
3:Choppa nerf: list is so **** long i could open a whole thread dedicated to choppa nerfs .
4: marauder : monstro nerf on live .
5: gobo shaman CC nerf .
6: sh: mele squig gettin nuked.
7:Bo, demolished to the ground compared to what it used . specialy bellows and his old armour debuff stacking mechanic.
8: dok : specialy dps and old tap build.
9: magus : aoe nerf and removal of his ability to summon extra demons npcs.
So ridiculous, everything too OP got nerfed.

Remember AA stacking around VL? Order was much better at it.

Ads
wonshot

Post#109 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:16 am

As a fairly new player on this private server, I too feel the imballance.
However forum posts are hardly going to change anything. Instead I was leading my first warband tonight. Be the change and work with what you have, would be my advice.

I like fighting outnumbered, not for any AAO buff. but just for the challange and the potential of eating a chuck of the "red sea of names" before going down.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Bosshi

Post#110 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:22 am

Mystry wrote:Order has always been underpopulated and underpowered, both when warhammer was live and on here. Any destro player claiming that Order has better classes is either ignorant or straight up lying; the ONLY Order class that is better than its destro counterpart is Bright Wizard. Engineer WAS better than Magus on live, but with the buffs on here, they are about equal now. In every other instance, Order classes are either weaker in some way or equal to Destro.

As for population...I have no idea why so many people play Destro and not Order. Maybe because they are the edgelord 'evil' faction, and that seems to resonate with many PvPers. But I will say this: in the time that I have played on live and on here (and keep in mind I stopped playing a while ago in order to wait for a certain change to be implemented), I have never ONCE, EVER seen Order actually succeed at anything. I can count the number of scenario wins I've seen on two hands, and Order is ALWAYS has at least 20% AAO. Not only that, Destro class compositions are by far superior. Order almost never has any tanks and very few healers, whereas Destro has an even distribution of all classes. Not only that, Destro has easier access to valuable mobs that can be farmed for Talisman Making and Apothecary, meaning they have far cheaper and easier access to high level talismans and potions. All of this adds up to Order having basically zero chance. No matter what you do or try, you are outnumbered and outgunned every step of the way.
made me laugh

just give both sides "RUN AWAY" and both sides ranged KD, make mara fetch a melee attack and not a cast ö_Ö ect. ect.