Recent Topics

Ads

Racial imbalance

Let's talk about... everything else
Fallenkezef

Re: Racial imbalance

Post#71 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:27 am

kindred4080 wrote:
Kragg wrote: I was just pulling ya leg but thought it wasn't in the spirit of things to make such a remark so I deleted my comment. No Remorse are always fun to compete against! :mrgreen:
Yeah constant pressure on our front-line and rift, that were some keys to success on your side :)
+ that crazy "LoL" moment when all destro got closed in a keep... that was something funny ^_^
Nobody clocked that order had all 4 bo's till the door went up and that "oh bugger" moment kicked in.
Alea iacta est

Ads
Toshutkidup

Post#72 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:05 am

Hey all, just reading the entire post. Seems Destro has been overly dominant recently. I’ve been taking a 2-3week break, playing some other MMO’s and spending time with wife. I will be back soon, however me coming back doesn’t at all help order form grps or wb’s as I’ve given up on that form of gameplay for the forceable future unless it has really changed. Sometimes I do however wish I was more “leader” driven, I just don’t have it in me.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Kragg

Post#73 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:42 pm

Toshutkidup wrote:Hey all, just reading the entire post. Seems Destro has been overly dominant recently. I’ve been taking a 2-3week break, playing some other MMO’s and spending time with wife. I will be back soon, however me coming back doesn’t at all help order form grps or wb’s as I’ve given up on that form of gameplay for the forceable future unless it has really changed. Sometimes I do however wish I was more “leader” driven, I just don’t have it in me.
Log on tomorrow for our 100th gunline event. It only happens once in our history and you have been part of that too. As Ally, member for a short period and guildfriend!! :D
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Glorian

Post#74 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:53 pm

Aye we don't only have several Leaders, but full Dwarf Leaders on top. :D

Lektroluv
Suspended

Post#75 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:12 pm

I remember when order was saying "MAKE DESTRO GREAT AGAIN" in european time*

Seems like after 3 weeks suffering AAO, when they had higher numbers for 6-10 moths made them forget it.
Last edited by Lektroluv on Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

qwerty113

Post#76 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:21 pm

The point is - that too many skilled hommies playing for destro, espesially premades and too many op destro tank's like bg(50+ disrup/parry, mega knock+mega dps) and bork's(instant aoe snair, cant hit me) made life of order is extremly hard. And last 3 mount's order lose like 30% of their population for destro side, that what happens.
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

charlysixb

Post#77 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:26 pm

qwerty113 wrote:The point is - that too many skilled hommies playing for destro, espesially premades and too many op destro tank's like bg(50+ disrup/parry, mega knock+mega dps) and bork's(instant aoe snair, cant hit me) made life of order is extremly hard. And last 3 mount's order lose like 30% of their population for destro side, that what happens.
Peckman And Chifli's

Gobboz Night Fever

Lektroluv
Suspended

Post#78 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:34 pm

qwerty113 wrote:The point is - that too many skilled hommies playing for destro, espesially premades and too many op destro tank's like bg(50+ disrup/parry, mega knock+mega dps) and bork's(instant aoe snair, cant hit me) made life of order is extremly hard. And last 3 mount's order lose like 30% of their population for destro side, that what happens.

Very funny this come from someone which have Feroze WH name, and as we can see in minute 0:49 in this video, solo 3 players alone (even taking 80% of one of them life, before he could wake up from KD)... seems like you are even more OP, than those classes you talking about.

Don't make this a balance fight, it is not the balance forum... and watching at your vids, seems like you doing it ok and withouth problems against that powerfull 3 vs 1 people.

Click here to watch on YouTube
Last edited by Lektroluv on Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Scrilian

Post#79 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:39 pm

Well one thing he has gotten right before you dogpile on him - the sheer amount of permanently sprinting high avo BGs is pretty annoying.
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

M0rw47h

Post#80 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:40 pm

Honestly? Order has two glaring issues.

First issue are White Lions, since they are superior in small scale, people rolling those usualy aren't interesting in group play, as they can acomplish what they want alone as WL is completly broken in small scale and rather barely useful in clash of zergs. Thus, Order has too many soloers not interested in warband+ play.

Second issue is lack of leaders in NA time, I've few times played on my Order alt when Order had ~200% AAO and while peopel constantly ask "any warband up?" for 3 zones in a row - they never think about making open party of warband by themselves. It's even worse when you throw "open party on me, join if you want guard/auras" and none of those soloers gonna join you...

While first issue could be easily dealt by balancing WL (nerfing in small scale and buffing in warband+ scale), Order players have to change their mentality to overcome second issue.