Recent Topics

Ads

Racial imbalance

Let's talk about... everything else
qwerty113

Re: Racial imbalance

Post#81 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:43 pm

M0rw47h wrote:Honestly? Order has two glaring issues.

First issue are White Lions, since they are superior in small scale, people rolling those usualy aren't interesting in group play, as they can acomplish what they want alone as WL is completly broken in small scale and rather barely useful in clash of zergs. Thus, Order has too many soloers not interested in warband+ play.

Second issue is lack of leaders in NA time, I've few times played on my Order alt when Order had ~200% AAO and while peopel constantly ask "any warband up?" for 3 zones in a row - they never think about making open party of warband by themselves. It's even worse when you throw "open party on me, join if you want guard/auras" and none of those soloers gonna join you...

While first issue could be easily dealt by balancing WL (nerfing in small scale and buffing in warband+ scale), Order players have to change their mentality to overcome second issue.
we talking about rvr battles the most and wl nothing do with it
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

Ads
Lektroluv
Suspended

Post#82 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:48 pm

Scrilian wrote:Well one thing he has gotten right before you dogpile on him - the sheer amount of permanently sprinting high avo BGs is pretty annoying.
It is way more annoying beign killed by a player in a 3 vs 1 before you can wake up from a KD, or using abilities like 100% disrupt ability, or stacking 70% parry and damaging you each time he parry an attack with riposte.

if he thinks BG or BO are that OP, i invite him to play one and record some of those videos, so we can learn from him... maybe he will be surprised those classes are not that good as he think they are, or maybe him WH is better than he think it is.
Last edited by Lektroluv on Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Scrilian

Post#83 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:55 pm

BG/BO trash compared to WH, gotcha.
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Thamor

Post#84 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:01 pm

So funny when anyone points out at the power of BG changes in this server, some destro guy comes up with all BS talk.

Nerf BG should be a motto for any Order player who understands anything about class balance =)
Rare Units
Errandyl - SM
Kirali - WH
Kiralir - BW
Kiralia - WP
Fallen Legion
Kiraliel - WE
Thamor - Dok
Tham - Bo
Kiralie - Sorc

Osred

Post#85 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:03 pm

Or you could play one and see that it isn't as easy as you think it is. Its what I did, my opinions changed completely.
Last edited by Osred on Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

Aurandilaz

Post#86 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:04 pm

Well the argument that Order has classes that are good for solo play is certainly not wrong. WL is amazing for solo, so is SW, so is WH, even Engis are nice for solo. Same goes for all of their tanks which do very decent job even if just alone. Even BW can do solid job alone (riding pug zerg and leeching kills, it works very well actually with some random HoTs thrown on you occasionally), Slayer maybe less so.
Whilst Destro has good solo classes as well, there seems to be certain way of thinking more prevalent, getting grouped, joining pug wbs and actually following leaders, and heck, actually playing tank and healer classes in numbers enough to support DPS classes in pug wbs.

Destro happens to play "normal", that is with maybe slightly better archtype distribution balance, and actually doing semi solid pug warbands with competent leaders (All Hail the King)
Order somehow doesn't accomplish it on a same "basic" level despite having solid classes for warband play (WP is amazing, Knight still awesome, BW still godtier for bombing) and people just refuse to play with brains activated when even bothering to join pug wbs.

Ofc its not always bad, sometimes Order gets good pug wbs rolling or solid guild wbs, but on average, it certainly seems more of a headless chicken approach on Order when compared to Destro pugging.

Lektroluv
Suspended

Post#87 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:05 pm

Scrilian wrote:BG/BO trash compared to WH, gotcha.
I didn't said that, is your friend the one triying to nerf destruction classes other time, while he hide what he is doing with the WH and other classes, for avoid nerfs in him toons.

I would trust him, if he said something about how he shouldn't be allowed to do 1 vs 3 players... but that is a utopia, one player asking for a nerf in him own classes, isn't it?

Lektroluv
Suspended

Post#88 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:10 pm

Thamor wrote:So funny when anyone points out at the power of BG changes in this server, some destro guy comes up with all BS talk.

Nerf BG should be a motto for any Order player who understands anything about class balance =)

The moment you talk about nerfing BG, when you have a SWORDMASTER in your signature... making me laught-hard.

Any word against doing 600 critical hits with chaneled attack in another tanks, with 920 toughnes, and caped spiritual resistance... due to your mechanic?? i doubt it.
Last edited by Lektroluv on Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
M0rw47h

Post#89 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:12 pm

qwerty113 wrote:
M0rw47h wrote:Honestly? Order has two glaring issues.

First issue are White Lions, since they are superior in small scale, people rolling those usualy aren't interesting in group play, as they can acomplish what they want alone as WL is completly broken in small scale and rather barely useful in clash of zergs. Thus, Order has too many soloers not interested in warband+ play.

Second issue is lack of leaders in NA time, I've few times played on my Order alt when Order had ~200% AAO and while peopel constantly ask "any warband up?" for 3 zones in a row - they never think about making open party of warband by themselves. It's even worse when you throw "open party on me, join if you want guard/auras" and none of those soloers gonna join you...

While first issue could be easily dealt by balancing WL (nerfing in small scale and buffing in warband+ scale), Order players have to change their mentality to overcome second issue.
we talking about rvr battles the most and wl nothing do with it
Except you're imho wrong. If you have 50-50% population, but 10% of your realm are WLs, then it's not anymore 50-50% in actual rvr battles, as majority WLs gonna hunt their prey alone. Got the point?

Anomanderake

Post#90 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:15 pm

Lektroluv wrote:
Thamor wrote:So funny when anyone points out at the power of BG changes in this server, some destro guy comes up with all BS talk.

The moment you talk about nerfing BG, when you have a SWORDMASTER in your signature... making me laught-hard.

Any word against doing 600 critical hits with chaneled attack in another tanks, with 920 toughnes, and caped spiritual resistance... due to your mechanic?? i doubt it.
I came from a SM
I rolled a BG
I'm re-rolling SM

try to figure why xD
Purake - BG 7X - GoD

For the Gaer Daecos' Freedoms