Recent Topics

Ads

Old WAR Player thinking of returning.

Let's talk about... everything else
Rackiera

Old WAR Player thinking of returning.

Post#1 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:14 am

Hi All,

Used to play wit Phoenix Legion / Ginunga back in the day, hi to any who know me , I killed or killed me lol.

Two questions ;

Are there enough players at normal peak times for good pvp ?

Hows the lag ?

Thanks in advance.

Ads
Aurandilaz

Re: Old WAR Player thinking of returning.

Post#2 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:43 am

Rackiera wrote:Hi All,

Used to play wit Phoenix Legion / Ginunga back in the day, hi to any who know me , I killed or killed me lol.

Two questions ;

Hows the lag ?

Thanks in advance.
1. Yep, nothing like a sea of red that fills the horizon.

2. Best turn based strategy game right here.
+100 vs +100 fights freeze the game at times, but only happens during EU primetime mass fights, server is not having heartattack outside those times.

kmark101

Post#3 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:16 am

Lots of players and lots of competition, this is a great time to return. The staff is very active too, pushing tons of updates, which keeps the morale high!
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

Scottx125

Post#4 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:42 pm

Are there enough players at peak EU time? Defiantly. Is the server laggy? Recently it has gotten pretty bad. Not sure why, devs must be tinkering with stuff behind the scenes. But its defiantly playable in 100v100 situations.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#5 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:48 pm

Server population fluctuates with the hour and day of the week. Mornings/afternoon in the US is the European prime-time. The lakes will be FILLED with massive battles and scenarios will be back to back to back. Our NA evenings can get very slow some days of the week, but at that moment if you roll an order character you'll likely be outnumbered, which means you'll always have action and will be rewarded with the aao buff. Leveling up to 40 is not a fast breeze, so I'd recommend trying to rope in two other friends to start playing alongside you. If you can build a tank/dps/healer 3 man group to level and rvr with, you'll pretty much decimate everyone you run into until you hit rank 16, at which point you'll need to keep your gear BIS for your level pretty much at all times. If you have those two people to level with, you'll be able to knock out level appropriate lairs and epic quests. These weapons and gear sets will probably only be used for a few days or a week until you level past them, but most high renown people end up going back and doing them for the appearances anyway, so it's useful and efficient to do them as you get to them.

Good luck have fun

Wam

Post#6 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:56 pm

Rackiera wrote:Hi All,

Two questions ;

Hows the lag ?

Thanks in advance.
Hey Rack.. you was a BW back in the day? your name is familar from when some guilds moved to Karak Norn in the early days...

Define good pvp
Pug? 6 man? Guild Wb? How many of Which?

Population is a loaded question, it varies alot... Guild raids and "events" tend to have a effect on it as well as one server with members from so many different time zones... lately Destro tend to have the edge with numbers from what i've seen, and destro pug's being slightly more organised than order's... order have more organised guilds though

Lag is very hit and miss... Dev's work on to fix it and usually resolve most issues... just sometimes Keep fights / clusterbangs creates turn based fighting (not always) just at peak in EU primetime sometimes when server has a stroke :D (when its 200+ usually in small area)
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Zegota

Post#7 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:04 am

Hey Rackiera. I remember you from the Hirn days.

Rackiera

Post#8 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:29 am

Nice to see people from 'old days'.

Hope to see you in the fight soon ;)

Ads
Kragg

Post#9 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:16 pm

Welcome back!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance