Recent Topics

Ads

Order, which tank?

Let's talk about... everything else
diedrake

Re: Order, which tank?

Post#21 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:29 pm

Well i should have gotten out of t1 yesterday but kept getting hard crashes haha. But ya my knight will be in t4 goodness of the lakes today :D

Greyvolf
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Ads
Eathisword

Post#22 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:25 am

diedrake wrote:Well i should have gotten out of t1 yesterday but kept getting hard crashes haha. But ya my knight will be in t4 goodness of the lakes today :D

Greyvolf
Nooooo you GIT ! The only tank worth playing in the game is IB... Short and stout. Beards and beers. Grudges and Guinness.

DAMN YOU, gameplay mechanics that made feathery humans god among mortals !!!
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Mystry
Suspended

Post#23 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:17 pm

Eathisword wrote:
diedrake wrote:Well i should have gotten out of t1 yesterday but kept getting hard crashes haha. But ya my knight will be in t4 goodness of the lakes today :D

Greyvolf
Nooooo you GIT ! The only tank worth playing in the game is IB... Short and stout. Beards and beers. Grudges and Guinness.

DAMN YOU, gameplay mechanics that made feathery humans god among mortals !!!
Would you rather it be like launch on live where Order were screwed in every fight because we didn't have a Chosen mirror?
KOTBS best tank.

peterthepan3

Post#24 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:22 pm

I'd wager order being screwed was more a case of having too many lol solo melee sw running around, but wa'evs.

Mystry
Suspended

Post#25 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:00 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:I'd wager order being screwed was more a case of having too many lol solo melee sw running around, but wa'evs.
It certainly didn't help, but lacking the EXTREMELY powerful auras is what screwed Order on live launch. Particularly since aura twisting was a thing then.

peterthepan3

Post#26 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:06 pm

thank **** live doesn't exist anymore then! :)

adamthelc

Post#27 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:47 pm

Quake being a stun back then was pretty annoying, but I think Black Orcs were better and got a significant nerf early.

I also remember BW dot spec would destroy everything. Witch Elves made people cry.

Fallenkezef

Post#28 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:01 pm

adamthelc wrote:Quake being a stun back then was pretty annoying, but I think Black Orcs were better and got a significant nerf early.

I also remember BW dot spec would destroy everything. Witch Elves made people cry.
Don't forget the twinks
Alea iacta est

Ads
Toldavf

Post#29 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:44 pm

Yeah it seems live underwent more mutations than your average chaos spawn. RoR is kinda also doing the same but the Devs have yet to be given the free hand they need.
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

labotimy

Post#30 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:53 am

Uggg Destro tanks on live. 75% armor debuff on Blorc, and an AoE stun you can just chain together with Mara's on the Chosen. I feels the pain of the early order player base. Then again they also had some formidable bomb groups with BW morale bombs, and later Knight's adding M3 to that.