Recent Topics

Ads

Need help of a pro choppa

Let's talk about... everything else
Frisks

Re: Need help of a pro choppa

Post#11 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:42 pm

i already have one he is 20 but i feel bad for the choppa

edit: oh and by the way do any of you know how to level up fast?

Ads
TenTonHammer

Post#12 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:19 pm

Frisks wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:42 pm i already have one he is 20 but i feel bad for the choppa

edit: oh and by the way do any of you know how to level up fast?

grinding PvE mobs

tbt if you want to play greenkins i would suggest BO over choppa ESPICALLY if you play solo

far more surviveable, still has decent damage and PvE mob grinding is very easy once you hit 26

http://www.ror.builders/career/black-or ... mt=4493&t=

max block renown then use the channel block for 70% block chance and then just taunt tone of mobs with challenge, they will kill them selves on the block lashback

Frisks

Post#13 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:32 pm

thx ya gitz!

Frisks

Post#14 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:31 pm

it's me again i'm with my bo lvl 26 and the can't hit me technique doesn't work well i died few time and idk what am i doing wrong

michela89

Post#15 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:39 pm

Frisks wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:51 pm It's very sad cause i love orc and the lore but the class it's just not what i thought maybe a BO cause i still want to play my favorite race :d
you can try the BO, but unless you go offensive and lose quite a lot of survivability with a 2h build, forget the damage a Choppa should be able to dish out.

I would consider trying the marauder if u want to deal dmg. And BO if u like the race but accept the tanking role.

Frisks wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:31 pm it's me again i'm with my bo lvl 26 and the can't hit me technique doesn't work well i died few time and idk what am i doing wrong
against what? You mean while grinding mobs?

Frisks

Post#16 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:47 pm

yeah it's for grinding mobs

michela89

Post#17 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:55 pm

Frisks wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:47 pm yeah it's for grinding mobs
well you are also low lvl so try not to overdo the pulls.

Get to a place where there are mobs a bunch of levels below you. Pull a bunch of them (try like 5 to 10) depends on how u do and go from there if pulling more or less.

they've already linked you the barebone lvl 26 build. Make sure to slot the AP tactic, keep them in front of you (block only works in front as you surely know) and be also good at pulling, don't lose like half hp bar just to get em togheter.

at lvl 27 you are gonna get another 10% block. so that's CHM 50% + 10% RR + 10% tactic.

Try using Da Thoughest warbell if u are taking dangerous damage, it procs only once per 10 sec, but it's still gonna be a good bunch of HP over the whole fight. Buy some cheap healing potion from AH if there are any, just for those oh-**** moments.

Also I would keep queueing scenarios while grinding. get yourself more familiar with the class aswell as grinding Renown.
Last edited by michela89 on Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Frisks

Post#18 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:57 pm

thx!

Ads
MiauMio

Post#19 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:53 pm

Choppas can be really good in the hands of a blackbelt ninjamaster if you have the proper gear.
Buts it's fair to say that you'd much rather roll offensive BO or mara if you lack the blackbelt yet.
Even high lvl chopps mostly don't know wtf they are doing so i'd be really carefull taking ANY advice in regards to choppa.
If you are willing to put in the hours to learn it all by yourself and take a little bit of time to ponder about the value of every spell in every situation to get to the point of being competative or even surpassing other MDPS it'll be worth it.
But honestly learn it on your own and dont rely on others to tell you how the class works. Should be pretty apparent that 99% of the chopps don't have a clue.

Fallenkezef

Post#20 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:22 pm

MiauMio wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:53 pm Choppas can be really good in the hands of a blackbelt ninjamaster if you have the proper gear.
Buts it's fair to say that you'd much rather roll offensive BO or mara if you lack the blackbelt yet.
Even high lvl chopps mostly don't know wtf they are doing so i'd be really carefull taking ANY advice in regards to choppa.
If you are willing to put in the hours to learn it all by yourself and take a little bit of time to ponder about the value of every spell in every situation to get to the point of being competative or even surpassing other MDPS it'll be worth it.
But honestly learn it on your own and dont rely on others to tell you how the class works. Should be pretty apparent that 99% of the chopps don't have a clue.
Ask 10 RoR players for advice and you get 12 different answers anyway
Alea iacta est