Recent Topics

Ads

Deminishing Rations and AAO

Let's talk about... everything else
anarchypark

Re: Deminishing Rations and AAO

Post#11 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:55 pm

I thought it's not working any more,
just lingering icon showing on debuff window.

have you checked your wound that actually reduced?
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Ads
Darks63

Post#12 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:45 pm

It still reduces wounds. Order had aao in avelorn when the Zaxxed/tbca warband rolled out and almost immediately we got hit with diminishing rations defending the keep.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Luuca

Post#13 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:02 pm

If you are getting kills and supply drops in the ORVR zone, this will stave off DR. We all know Destruction has scores of solo artists and small man teams who specialize in finding/farming solo or duo order players just trying to find the warband or make it to the keep.

Supply turn ins and Conq drops are good for these groups so it pays to avoid the keep lord PvE.

this is most likely the reason Destru did not get DR.

wonshot

Post#14 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:25 pm

Luuca wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:02 pm If you are getting kills and supply drops in the ORVR zone, this will stave off DR. We all know Destruction has scores of solo artists and small man teams who specialize in finding/farming solo or duo order players just trying to find the warband or make it to the keep.

Supply turn ins and Conq drops are good for these groups so it pays to avoid the keep lord PvE.

I get a feeling you are playing NA time, where the whole oRvR situation seem to be very different from the few times i stayed online into the night and experiened NA. Im not saying you are wrong, but just its different from what I see daily in EU prime with 3-4 destro warbands holding hands and chainlocking zones.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Dammy095

Post#15 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:47 pm

yes, its been like this for 2 weeks , before it was order doing same for 5 months day by day
just chill and play

Skullgrin

Post#16 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:57 pm

Luuca wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:02 pm If you are getting kills and supply drops in the ORVR zone, this will stave off DR. We all know Destruction has scores of solo artists and small man teams who specialize in finding/farming solo or duo order players just trying to find the warband or make it to the keep.

Luuca is right on the money here, and I tend to avoid the keep whenever DR is up. Additionally, I bug reported this a while back and it was closed by Natherul due to it working as intended. https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/11964
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Acidic

Post#17 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:23 pm

wonshot wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:25 pm EU prime with 3-4 destro warbands holding hands and chainlocking zones.
Sorry for the slight derail but could not let this one go.
Normal for eu Sunday and Wendsday is two WB order start blobbing short guys and bomb WB .
Destro get bored of 1v2 so go 2v2 , order don’t like 2v2 so blob even more Destro reply with better blobbing , order WB that started the blobbing leave Destro carry on with the blob
Sometimes other way round when bomb BW start touching ppl inappropriately.
Btw I am now allowed one doll by my psychologist , I have to work though my WL issues before talking about BW M2

Dragonkillerx

Post#18 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:28 pm

I've seen Dr on order side and we had a AAO and we were not defending the keep we were actually looking for battles and the most time we spent in the keep this 5-10 minutes just responding to regrouping. From what I seen Dr only affects order Destro never gets it

Ads
Dammy095

Post#19 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:45 pm

Dragonkillerx wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:28 pm From what I seen Dr only affects order Destro never gets it
wrong

Luuca

Post#20 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:23 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:57 pm
Spoiler:

Luuca is right on the money here, and I tend to avoid the keep whenever DR is up. Additionally, I bug reported this a while back and it was closed by Natherul due to it working as intended. https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/11964
I still hate you on my lowbie WH.. Beastly Chosen!