Recent Topics

Ads

Just 1 Type of token

Let's talk about... everything else
jmp85

Just 1 Type of token

Post#1 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:50 am

Guys we really need it. I will not be able to play the alternate playstyle of my toon cause i dont want playin scs. I simply dont like it. Even if i would get a competitive team i wouldnt like scs, thats not the reason i dont want it. Im so serious some ppl dont like scs and we want to try the new builds that dominator offers. I love rvr and im here for that and only for that. Give us the oportunity of enjoying this game playing the style we want without the obligation of playing a determinate arquetipe. If you like more scs perfect! Play it and get your stuff there (dominator/conqueror) but the same if u only love rvr. Is JUST about playstyle.

Ads
geezereur

Re: Just 1 Type of token

Post#2 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:32 am

Agreed or atleast lower the price of scs gear.

Valarion

Post#3 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:41 am

Sadly, a one currency system is not going to work for the reasons discussed (namely certain players stockpiling enough to purchase full sets of newly released gear)

However, at the very least allow a lateral conversion from emblems to medallions (or meds to embs) with or without a penalty.

I'd also love to see an option where you can transfer said currency to an alt if possible. This is one good solution to helping the noob alts out even more. Maybe even encourage more alting?
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

Kreb

Post#4 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:52 am

Valarion wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:41 am
However, at the very least allow a lateral conversion from emblems to medallions (or meds to embs) with or without a penalty.
This seems like a good idea, and coulld be done by just making the respective currency buyable at the vendor.

anarchypark

Post#5 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:20 am

so SC ppl only play SC, orvr ppl only play orvr?
It doesn't look like healthy environment.
oneself convenience > game design ?
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Syrtan

Post#6 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:48 am

Valarion wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:41 am
Nice idea

poffo

Post#7 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:57 am

Could i suggest that you be allowed to cross trade emblems so you can trade orvr tokens for the sc ones and the otherway around....then you are not forced into something you rather not or waite to progress if the ques are too long or what ever :I)

danny262

Post#8 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:00 am

anarchypark wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:20 am so SC ppl only play SC, orvr ppl only play orvr?
It doesn't look like healthy environment.
oneself convenience > game design ?
I agree, T1 population is low, most of the game perspective is for T4 players since that's the majority of the community, which gradually leave because there's no much to do, now T4 players got new armor so T2-T3 (their alts) is going to get even smaller...

Ads
Tesq

Post#9 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:27 pm

An unfavoured conversion may be good like 10 for 1 each.

berneke91

Post#10 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:40 pm

I am strongly against one currency form. I think RoR is keeping it well balanced that you still have to work towards getting things vs giving stuff away freely.

And im assuming that the Dominator/Conq prices will drop once more sets gets added to the game. To create a more natural ladder of progression compared to how it is right now.
Jucka Skullcrusher - Blorc RR8X
Melwin Smelwin - SH RR8X
Juckanizer - Mara RR7X
Demagoguery - Zealot RR40
Juckalainen - DoK RR40
Choptastic - Choppa RR4X