Recent Topics

Ads

How to play Slayer now its so unbalanced ?

Let's talk about... everything else
Chupachup

How to play Slayer now its so unbalanced ?

Post#1 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:32 pm

Hello everybody,

I was wondering how you play youre Slayer now the class is so fakin unbalanced....

My slayer is maxed on items but I can't kill **** on the toon....

There is no decent gear/weapons for us in the server and I do not get the feeling that devs are to botherd about that.

So while I am waiting for a patch or change in the loot , how to play/gear youre slayer so I wil not rage-destroy my 3rd keybord.......

BTW , for all the slayers out there who are horny for the decayed hammer , the max str you can reach with that weap is 239 , and thats with 4 times 12 str rings , so with gale 2h you wil do the same damage.....(conclusion atm they both sux bad)

greez Chupachup <--- bored like hell atm on the server
This is the reincarnation of Chupachup from Karak Eight Peaks , Red Guard

1 Main , 1 Realm :!:

Handing out free Realm Pride for all of you x-realming basterds who need it so fakin badly :mrgreen:

Ads
Azarael

Re: How to play Slayer now its so unbalanced ?

Post#2 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:35 pm

There is no decent gear/weapons for us in the server and I do not get the feeling that devs are to botherd about that.
Whenever the next server DB update is, Bloody gear will drop in a greater number of places. Beyond that, I can't help you as I'm preoccupied with ability stuff.

Sulorie

Post#3 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:43 pm

Hmm, try harder. :P
I feel Slayers hit me quite well.

Btw, you need no better gear, yours is already great. The big jump would come with talismans. Until then, play with assist and don't intend to kill any target on your own.
Dying is no option.

Morf

Post#4 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:33 pm

That extra few stat points wont make a difference, if you cant kill **** now you wont ever..try to time your rotations, dont spam skills and waste ap, learn to burst players down, use teamwork.

Why do players always think gear = win ?
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder

mroliverdk

Post#5 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:46 pm

I play slayer aswell, not greatly geared but its decent. I can't kill anything either. Back in Retail when I played slayer in t1-t3, I could solo just about anything. So I agree with Chupachup, its quite broken as it is right now..

Barlii

Azarael

Post#6 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:54 pm

Would that perhaps be because the ability to max stats to destructive levels isn't yet present?

mroliverdk

Post#7 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:58 pm

Azarael wrote:Would that perhaps be because the ability to max stats to destructive levels isn't yet present?
I think it sure will help a lot when you can use your RR points on skills.

Vampire

Post#8 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:02 pm

mroliverdk wrote:I play slayer aswell, not greatly geared but its decent. I can't kill anything either. Back in Retail when I played slayer in t1-t3, I could solo just about anything. So I agree with Chupachup, its quite broken as it is right now..

Barlii
But this is not Live server ;)

Ads
Dictator

Post#9 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:07 pm

With a Shadow Warrior, it fun and effective for hunting, harrashing enemy. In SC, i do top3 damage with decent heal! Seems ok for me, but i didnt play on offical servers.

LinkinGarviel

Post#10 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:18 pm

Slayer have a good dps, but if your target is tanky or heal you can't do anything, no debuff heal...

But if you've an assist you can burst easily someone.

And don't try 1v1 ... For the moment lot's bug are report, sometimes snare doesn't work etc ... If you don't bug you win :D
Player of Escouade Garviel / Team Psy as Bright Wizard