Recent Topics

Ads

gunbad,memos of a madman

Let's talk about... everything else
odoc

gunbad,memos of a madman

Post#1 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:03 pm

Well id played live for 5yrs,raided over 30yrs,Right now dungeon is bad with aggro all over,I run alot for fun,but lately unplayable,I dont mind you want wards from redeye,but as i see it,player pool is low on gunbad...and next dungeons sigmar/warpbld,player pool will be so low,ull only have a handfull be able just to enter,at this point idk is it worth it,i like raids,im sure ur time is worth it now,the community is smaller from 3weeks ago,and harder to find gunbad grps....i understand stand some for you devs might says,its not for you,i get that,but i care about this game,and its community...im not asking for tank and spank,just maybe to check ur code after you make changes...can allway hit me up in game,im a SM Rainia.or i can get in a discord,hell ive do runs with you if you want to test....just want to see this game grow...right now i feel, why run this, rvr/sc armor is better,but i love pve/raids...tryied to run last night,and today

Ads
Trekman

Re: gunbad,memos of a madman

Post#2 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:13 pm

odoc wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:03 pm Well id played live for 5yrs,raided over 30yrs,Right now dungeon is bad with aggro all over,I run alot for fun,but lately unplayable,I dont mind you want wards from redeye,but as i see it,player pool is low on gunbad...and next dungeons sigmar/warpbld,player pool will be so low,ull only have a handfull be able just to enter,at this point idk is it worth it,i like raids,im sure ur time is worth it now,the community is smaller from 3weeks ago,and harder to find gunbad grps....i understand stand some for you devs might says,its not for you,i get that,but i care about this game,and its community...im not asking for tank and spank,just maybe to check ur code after you make changes...can allway hit me up in game,im a SM Rainia.or i can get in a discord,hell ive do runs with you if you want to test....just want to see this game grow...right now i feel, why run this, rvr/sc armor is better,but i love pve/raids...tryied to run last night,and today
I agree with Rain, he is the only person i see constantly running gunbad groups, i have been i several with rain and aggro and pathing of the mobs is way to out of wack. When you die from a boss sometimes he wont reset in spawn postion, healers cant even try to use a grp heal, whats the point of group heal if the aggro on its is insane? Gunbad is one of my favs too but this mess is unplayable.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#3 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:56 pm

It should be resolved in next hotfix. I hope.

Jedii

Post#4 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:43 am

U fixed the agro fine, latest issue being when mini bosses are defeated.instead of dying they are resetting and u have to redo the kill, the last witch middle wing will go missing for 2-5min before reapearing. And its just really hard to find pugs that can kill a last boss atm.the struggle is real. Less mobs make for a faster clear.it is always improving.keep up the awesome work

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#5 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:11 am

Yeah reduce the mobs. Way to much grinding. Beastlord is the perfect mob/boss ratio.. :)

Jedii

Post#6 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:20 am

They have cleared a lot of mobs latley.the clearing to the last boss is rather simple and fast now.but defeating a last boss .well i just cant do eeeeet! Except Solithex and hes just a bore!