Recent Topics

Ads

What would you like to see more of?

Let's talk about... everything else
Cylwen

Re: What would you like to see more of?

Post#21 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:17 pm

Suggest better organised PVE groups. Hard to get a group together and ppl don't know what's already available and what level they need, how much time .... LFG often falls short.
I love this game and the server community. Thank you to the RoR staff.

Ads
Goldenbow100

Post#22 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:15 pm

Definitely more events; atleast one a month. The game can get a bit stale doing the same thing over and over. I understand having events on halloween / christmas ETC; and this can put a strain on the staff who are already trying to get the class balance / buffs updated. But the playerbase i feel can use an event a month; just to get people more involved and staying with the game. That or put more of a spin of involvement on the ORVR of the game(IN EXAMPLE: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28406)

Dazu

Post#23 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:29 pm

I would like to have a day when at the time you die you are locked out of the zone you died in for an hour or so. I think this would encourage better team work over time ie shield walls, small group strategies, etc.

Spacecraft

Post#24 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:15 am

Full loot or full loot sc. Real consequences to dieing.

Luuca

Post#25 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:55 am

Spacecraft wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:15 am Full loot or full loot sc. Real consequences to dieing.
"more of" not completely off the scale 180° turn. Perma death? because getting BoS gear and hitting 40/40 is ezmode AMIRITE?

LetsYouDie

Post#26 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:13 am

peterthepan3 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:59 am More competition.
Less whining.
And reading lessons. In english.
Spoiler:
Ayaya > Not Ayaya

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#27 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:22 am

Unstoppable1776 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:10 am More diverse community manager team.

The community managers should reflect the community not a small group.

You know the game is doomed when you see all the balance mods and community managers in the same pvp group.
+1
]

Waaghaa

Post#28 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:39 pm

Hmm some kind of "golf like" event where you have to punt dwarfs over cliff-edges would be much appreciated I think (just brainstorming here)
Spoiler:

Ads
DanielWinner

Post#29 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:41 pm

Waaghaa wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:39 pm Hmm some kind of "golf like" event where you have to punt dwarfs over cliff-edges would be much appreciated I think (just brainstorming here)
Look, guys, we have an Event Manager over here.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Zelti

Post#30 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:29 pm

Waaghaa wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:39 pm Hmm some kind of "golf like" event where you have to punt dwarfs over cliff-edges would be much appreciated I think (just brainstorming here)
Hey now! my dwarf gets punted enough on a regular basis! I'd hate for it to become an enjoyable event for everyone to participate in. #Dwarflivesmatter :?

I agree though, would love to see some regular events in the game.
Picka - Engi