Recent Topics

Ads

Worth to start here as a new player?

Let's talk about... everything else
Woozyclown

Worth to start here as a new player?

Post#1 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:14 pm

Hello there!

Is it worth to play here when i never played warhammer online? or will nobody want to play with a noob? :P I never had the time to play this game cuz of wow, but now wow sucks very hard so i got a lot of time :)

Greets

Ads
zak68

Re: Worth to start here as a new player?

Post#2 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:30 pm

never played on live, having tons of fun while still being a noob; so, enjoy!

Tesq

Post#3 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:51 pm

No , there is no prob for that, lots of folk ready to help.

Woozyclown

Post#4 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:13 pm

ok thx. im downloading right now the game :D

adamthelc

Post#5 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:18 pm

There is a learning curve as with any game. But it mostly has to do with combat. Progression is pretty straight forward and simple. Do PvP go to vendors.

madmalky2014
Suspended

Post#6 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:37 pm

Best to start with an easy class to learn either rdps or a tank engi and sm mechanic are very easy to understand and good for new players. Engi is high damage and allows you to stay out of trouble and snipe from the back a snb tank is very survivable and essential in rvr wbs.

Chinesehero

Post#7 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:18 pm

Woozyclown wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:14 pm Hello there!

Is it worth to play here when i never played warhammer online? or will nobody want to play with a noob? :P I never had the time to play this game cuz of wow, but now wow sucks very hard so i got a lot of time :)

Greets
open a destro u can kill me. open a order u can kill with me
Do u feel it worth?

Berzar

Post#8 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:41 pm

A lot of good comments so far, but yes it is still worth it. Warhammer is a great game, and while there is a fair bit to learn, it's about as much as any MMO.

Welcome to the game, and if you ever have any questions, please feel free to hit me up.
Zarbix - RR84 Bright Wizard / Zarrbix - RR82 Sorcerer / TheZarbix - RR80 Squig Herder / Zarbbix - RR73 White Lion / TheZarrbix - RR60 Archmage

Come watch and join the community!

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/thezarbix

YouTube: https://bit.ly/2rHL8uw

Ads
Nidwin

Post#9 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:54 am

Berzar wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:41 pm Welcome to the game, and if you ever have any questions, please feel free to hit me up.
Can you teach me how to Magus like a pro Zarbix?

And yes to OP, certainly worth it in my book. And for me the game is actually in a much better state than when Badlands closed after one last family reunion at MS in Praag.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Telen
Suspended

Post#10 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:36 am

Although I'm burnt out with the game for a new player it would be a great time to join. Plenty of things have improved over live, balance, campaign, gear gap. I envy new players experiencing this game for the first time over the mess live was.

Though dont expect this to be anything like the wow experience. pve comes very much second to pvp in War. Expect to spend most of your time in game in rvr.