Recent Topics

Ads

It´s been a while...

Let's talk about... everything else
Vdova

It´s been a while...

Post#1 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:41 pm

Since the last update and want to know what will be on the next patch list(If it is possible to tell :-))
Vdova - Witch elf princess of suffer and despair

Ads
noisestorm

Re: It´s been a while...

Post#2 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:47 pm

i believe everyone wants to know that man..but dont put the devs in an uncomfortable situation by asking stuff they may not be able to answer though
it comes when it comes. maybe some people should take a break for a week or two and see what the developement brings then. im not talking about you here, but i generally feel like some people should do that :D . not does it only help with the discontent some seem to have, but also brings one more enjoyment when you start over with war again

sry for posting that here in your topic, but i wanted to vent that somewhere :o

Vampire

Post#3 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:49 pm

noisestorm wrote:i believe everyone wants to know that man..but dont put the devs in an uncomfortable situation by asking stuff they may not be able to answer though
it comes when it comes. maybe some people should take a break for a week or two and see what the developement brings then. im not talking about you here, but i generally feel like some people should do that :D . not does it only help with the discontent some seem to have, but also brings one more enjoyment when you start over with war again

Ya you go take a break!

Doomclap

Post#4 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:58 pm

One can only hope for one in the coming months, i feel the dev team is small but hard at work in their free time. Just gotta keep your fingers crossed for sooner rather then later.

TenTonHammer

Post#5 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:30 pm

10 years since last patch i walk through the empty streets of T1 ORvR trying to think of something else but my path always leads to RoR. I pray to Gork (or maybe Mork?) for hours and try to summon the Patch. I play games but it is no good. I flame people who overprice gear and try to resist the urge to buy blue gear just because it looks pretty but it is all meaningless. the end is near. i then usually watch some old WAR videos and cry myself to sleep.

Razid1987

Post#6 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:37 pm

madwasp

Post#7 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:02 pm

Both Sigmar and Raven God be with U dear Devz! Thx your hard and loyal work to ROR community! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dana
Former Staff

Post#8 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:24 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:10 years since last patch i walk through the empty streets of T1 ORvR trying to think of something else but my path always leads to RoR. I pray to Gork (or maybe Mork?) for hours and try to summon the Patch. I play games but it is no good. I flame people who overprice gear and try to resist the urge to buy blue gear just because it looks pretty but it is all meaningless. the end is near. i then usually watch some old WAR videos and cry myself to sleep.
Best post since long time :(
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK

Ads
Vdova

Post#9 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:33 pm

noisestorm wrote:i believe everyone wants to know that man..but dont put the devs in an uncomfortable situation by asking stuff they may not be able to answer though

Maybe I wasnt clear enought. I am not pushing on devs. I know its done when its done. I am just asking what is priority to patch and what stuff they do atm. If they work on scenarios or higher levels and so on.

Is it clear now?
Vdova - Witch elf princess of suffer and despair

madwasp

Post#10 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:21 pm

Vdova wrote:

Maybe I wasnt clear enought. I am not pushing on devs. I know its done when its done. I am just asking what is priority to patch and what stuff they do atm. If they work on scenarios or higher levels and so on.

Is it clear now?

They're reworkin' skills once again at the moment.(They 've said it earlier.) We all must be patient.