Recent Topics

Ads

Did Torquemadra leave the team?

Let's talk about... everything else
Haskr

Did Torquemadra leave the team?

Post#1 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:49 pm

Saw yesterday evening someoning posting on destro chat about that in Zarbix stream and wanted to hear if thats true.

It seems all of his posts in this forum vanished?

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Did Torquemadra leave the team?

Post#2 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:57 pm

Haskr wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:49 pm Saw yesterday evening someoning posting on destro chat about that in Zarbix stream and wanted to hear if thats true.

It seems all of his posts in this forum vanished?
Yes, he did leave and has asked that we keep the details private. He's simply moving on to other things.

Since there are certainly going to be some people that want to post snark, or outright hostile responses, this will serve as the only warning. Don't. I will make an exception on protocol to remove you from the forums immediately.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Haskr

Post#3 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:59 pm

ah ok, thanks for the answer.

vianiznice

Post#4 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:38 pm

I don't know what else to say but ":("

Rydiak

Post#5 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:48 pm

Thank you for all your work, Torq.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Urdeg

Post#6 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:09 pm

Torque did a staggering amount of work for the server. Best of luck in their future endeavours!
Urdeg OathKlad - IronBreaker 40/48 'I need nothing but the endless list of grudges unsettled.'

Gangan

Post#7 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:14 pm

Always sad when someone leaves a project after such a long time. Thanks for all the time and effort spend on RoR.
Farewell and good luck with your next projects^^
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

adamthelc

Post#8 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:27 pm

Of course I didn't know him. But I always appreciated him and never had a problem with him.

Ads
Martok

Post#9 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:33 pm

I never had any personal problem with Torq, I thought he was fun to have around in game. I was always grateful for the work he did, and I hope he is happy.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Azerreth

Post#10 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:00 am

How unfortunate that he is no longer with us, he did amazing work undoing the shenanigans of his predecessor. Truly, most honestly I wish him well from the bottom of my heart and hope he finds whatever it is he is looking for where it is he is headed.

Likewise I hope it was for nothing other than good reasons, that he has nothing bad going on or anything. The guy didn't get enough credit from the community, we all make mistakes but he fixed them quickly and as best he could. May the raven god guide you, torque.. you will be missed.