Recent Topics

Ads

Introduction thread: ferrile

Let's talk about... everything else
Yaliskah
Former Staff

Re: Introduction thread: ferrile

Post#61 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:24 pm

Well. We are not pros in this kind of stuff. Designing new content is a thing. Making things in the same manner of, is another. Respecting the lore is another.

The online game itself takes its own liberties with the tabletop game or universe (ex : Druuchi have no ally. never, even their own race), so do not be more royalist than the king :).

Lets consider that as long as we do not see any lightsaber, bolters or WW2 planes, we will not be too bad :).

Ads
Nishka
Suspended

Post#62 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:11 am

So cool, can't wait for KOTBS stuff!
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Ninjagon

Post#63 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:37 am

Keep this up! It's a good work. Nobody is forced to wear this appearance. The community of players here is just more conservative, that's OK. But those weapons and shields fits to the War lore well, in my opinion.
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

hogun

Post#64 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:50 am

Yaliskah wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:24 pm Well. We are not pros in this kind of stuff. Designing new content is a thing. Making things in the same manner of, is another. Respecting the lore is another.

The online game itself takes its own liberties with the tabletop game or universe (ex : Druuchi have no ally. never, even their own race), so do not be more royalist than the king :).

Lets consider that as long as we do not see any lightsaber, bolters or WW2 planes, we will not be too bad :).
Hello,

Yes we can understand , but view that you do work, very pretty, why not do it as conform to the universe, for you it changes nothing I guess, and for the purists it will be even more fun :) for example the Ib shield is nice but not particularly consistent with the IB shield wall principe. you have all seen 300 and viking ... the shields are round!

and for Warhammer , its aesy to find exemple
My video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aHhb4kCJU
DAMMAZ KRON !
Hogun - IB 80+ Hoguun RP 80+ Hogunn ING 80+ HOG Slayer 80+ Gor IB 2M 50
(KOBS,WH,WP,BW,SW,WL,SM,BO,CHOSEN,SH,MAGUS, MARAU ,CHOP,SHAM )40+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJx3So8q6o

Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#65 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:24 am

hogun wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:50 am Ib shield is nice but not particularly consistent with the IB shield wall principe. you have all seen 300 and viking ... the shields are round!

Round shields are easier to make, maintain and carry. Viking shield wall principle highly relied on others to support overlaping part of shield with their weapon hand from inside, but thats only one example.
Spoiler:

DanielWinner

Post#66 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:37 am

Updated with Chaos Staff.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Vilhelmina

Post#67 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:23 pm

Great to see some potentially new models. A very talented artist we have here. Looking forward to seeing more stuff.

DanielWinner

Post#68 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:30 am

Updated with an original art made by Gojiragwar.
And an in-game model made by ferrile.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Ads
skarpharald

Post#69 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:53 am

I legit am exited about dem design. Dayum. That's legit. Skele-shield and swordmaster shield made me pee a little. After reading the comments I noticed the surprise baby squig in the bow. Dayum. Dayum.
We Iz Gobboz!

oaliaen

Post#70 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:58 am

please? :D

Your guy Ferrile is a beast on 3d model, im impressed. :shock: