Recent Topics

Ads

Broken endgame

Let's talk about... everything else
Sahngar

Re: Broken endgame

Post#41 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:08 pm

Right, because what Forts need is more people tripping over themselves to fit through the one open choke point...

Ads
porkstar

Post#42 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:33 pm

The actual endgame is just a gear chase while farming people weaker than you.The lakes are too small for anything exciting to happen consistently. There's still a lot of content to be introduced so that will keep the carrot in front of you for a while. Just enjoy the game while you can. The dev team wants it to be fun.
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...

BeautfulToad

Post#43 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:10 pm

Sahngar wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:08 pm Right, because what Forts need is more people tripping over themselves to fit through the one open choke point...
It is more the scramble to enter it that could be changed a bit to give everyone a chsnce to get in.

Alfa1986

Post#44 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:26 pm

anarchypark wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:47 am
Alfa1986 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:04 am ...

stop necro outdated thread.
go get reserved slot.
how? play better.
Necro? Forts entered only a month ago. Since then I have earned 15 levels rr, but I have never been to a fort.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Alfa1986

Post#45 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:41 pm

porkstar wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:33 pm The actual endgame is just a gear chase while farming people weaker than you.The lakes are too small for anything exciting to happen consistently. There's still a lot of content to be introduced so that will keep the carrot in front of you for a while. Just enjoy the game while you can. The dev team wants it to be fun.
Agree with you! +1
Just we play not for rewards, but for fun. we do not indicate and do not teach, but simply give some advice that, in our opinion, will improve this game, that's all.

zgolec

Post#46 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:56 pm

Alfa1986 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:26 pm
anarchypark wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:47 am
Alfa1986 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:04 am ...

stop necro outdated thread.
go get reserved slot.
how? play better.
Necro? Forts entered only a month ago. Since then I have earned 15 levels rr, but I have never been to a fort.
Interesting. I have never NOT ben in fort when i played thru whole end t4 zone. If you get into rvr and play right [kills, points for capping BOs etc] you get reservation spot easy. Only times i didnt get into fort were when i get into zone shortly before lock.

...ofc if you get in zone for last 15 mins or you afked on BOs you cant possibly complain on not getting reservation slot if you did jacksh*t.

So.
Join good wb [or premade pt].
Kill, get BOs.
Dont afk.
Dont enter zone shortly before lock expecting reservation.
Enjoy fort.

@devs
Limits on forts numbers and lvl req is good way to prevent server choke. I would even go further and allow to enter only 40/50 or even 40/60 ppl since lower rr will not be able to use invader anyway.

So yea - 40/60+ forts only ;] Make it happen... and lest hear all this QQ.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Torgrimmerr

Post#47 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:06 pm

Endgame in my opinion and as @Alfa1986 stated should not just be for the rewards but come on guys it should be just to relax after school or in my case work and smash some orc skulls and have fun, now when the game lags or we have dicks exploiting and i for one get pissed, and we need to test the game and let the Devs now and improve the game, and that's we have here with the forums.

Now as for the topic for Fortress the lag is bad especially with 300+ ppl, it could be on us with our systems or the server needs new hardware. My guess the server needs new hardware bc 90% of the player base is having issue. The renown requirement i agree with we need skilled player in these, not player who dont know what there doing. If your butt hurt by that, I'm sorry but keep work in SC to get 40. That's my two cents.
Order:
Torgrimmerrr: Slayer/ Torggying: Rune Priest
Destro:
Torgrimmer: Chopper/ Ringobloody: Maulder

DirkDaring

Post#48 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:25 pm

could just bring back the ward system, dont have atleast x wards cant enter, because you cant damage the lord, etc.

Ads
Alfa1986

Post#49 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:02 pm

I am very glad that this forum has feedback and admins have a dialogue with users. That's my two cents:

1 rewards from forts.

Rewards must be given to those who can use them, that is, with a re-rate of 60+. It is possible in order to cut off the low-ranking players to cope with the wards system, when the damage from the boss without appropriate equipment increases many times and the players simply oneshot.
Plus, rewards with the rank of less should be given to those who help defend us or those who defend in the usual zone according to the system that I will describe below.

Alfa1986

Post#50 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:10 pm

2 the main problem is how to occupy the bulk of the population while storming the fort. It follows that you need
2.1 cancel the resurrection in the zone of the fort, if the warband dies, then let the whole team run from the nearest zone, both the defenders and the defenders. In the meantime, they will flee to the fort who will be waiting at the port. Plus, runners can kill at this time ganker.
2.2 make the buffs of the attacking or defending side dependent on the hold of the valid points in the nearest zone. If you keep one point, then + 5% to all stats of the team, if 2 then +10, if 3 then +15 if 4 then + 20%. Thus, the players will be engaged in 50> pp.
2.3 defense portals.
Only the side that holds the portal can enter the fort.

Just for discussion))

it would be very cool and fun when it would be necessary to hold points for taking the fort, and make efforts by the whole faction, as it seems to me.