Recent Topics

Ads

Question to the PROS of this game :3

Let's talk about... everything else
Asherdoom

Question to the PROS of this game :3

Post#1 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:15 pm

Hi buddies

i was wondering one thing: which is a good way to farm golds? i see game stop at 12 and ppl wander around capitals killing level 9 mobs which sends me to the next question

why grind gold? is so important? at level 12 what could cost so much to justify a chinese-wise farming?

mounts are working? i see they are sold but no one around in mount.

thanks in advance for replies :)

Ads
porkstar

Re: Question to the PROS of this game :3

Post#2 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:41 pm

Speaking as the most pro player of any game I lay my hands on, the gold farming is important mainly to acquire the basic - top gear which is assigned a value by the economy based on the rarity of the item. To acquire the basic gear necessary that best augments your desired class's primary stat, it will require some farming and/or knowing someone willing to give you things. You can ask in game where to kill these creatures. Basic gale runner/vendor gear will be good enough but if you are insistent that a few more stat points will make a difference then you will want to farm for bloody, storm courser or lair gear.
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...

Asherdoom

Post#3 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:44 pm

yes but my point is: why farm so much when you know that soon enough they unlock the new tier? :O

Vaul

Post#4 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:58 pm

Mounts are bugged and invisible at the mo.

As for why farm - it's mainly for the cloaks and the jewellery, or for gold to buy them. Only toughness and initiative rings can be bought from vendor, and cloaks can't be bought at all.

As the cap has been at L10/12 for a very long time this means the veteran players have been able to acquire these, which means these players can have 40 to 50 more points on their main stat than those without. This is quite significant.

Ppl often say why bother for a few extra stat points but without a cloak and stat rings you can be quite far behind. It's okay for tanks, they can buy the vendor toughness rings, but any DPS or healer really needs some of this "farmed" gear and it's very expensive.

edit: although, as you say, this gear will one day be very obsolete any gold made from farming/selling it won't.
Deadlakes (Marauder)
Shoreditch (Zealot)
Vhannos (Chosen)

Kaelrath

Post#5 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:29 pm

Lol @ ppl who think t2 is anywhere near soon

dcNarna

Post#6 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:24 am

To the reason why, it's content, something for people to do.
was destro main, now i play order cause it's easier

warlover

Post#7 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:53 am

Kaelrath wrote:Lol @ ppl who think t2 is anywhere near soon
I don't think T2 is as far away as you think, i believe that's why we are not getting a lot of update now, T2 is being worked on ;)

lilsabin

Post#8 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:49 am

lol , what we need is not tier 2 , but abilities fixes , items fixes ( potions ,gear drop rate) , pqs , cause we are not gonna spend our time farming items in tier 2 again are we ?

Ads
Vampire

Post#9 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:52 am

Only 1 pro on this forum, and that guy is the legend Jokerloz. Lets hope he will see this topic, so he can help you.

Kaitanaroyr

Post#10 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:13 am

Vampire wrote:Only 1 pro on this forum, and that guy is the legend Jokerloz. Lets hope he will see this topic, so he can help you.
:lol: Lmafo :lol:
Spoiler:
Wixxy 100 SM,Artemis,100 SW,Wannabeheals 100 WP,Rikashi 100 Kotbs,Whisper 100 WH,Whispers WH,Veioe 100 Zeal,Antzz 98WH,Kaitanaroyr100 WL,Sumtingwong RP,Saturn WP 80,hemorrhage 100 zeal