Recent Topics

Ads

Is this working as intended ?.

Let's talk about... everything else
roadkillrobin

Re: Is this working as intended ?.

Post#101 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:56 pm

Order need the burst damage in order to compete with Destro morales. Or thats how it was supose to work. A major problem is how morale boosts been nerfed for smaller scale.

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#102 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:57 pm

oaliaen wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:49 pm 12 de out de 2018 - try again later
You're right: that BO could probably get even higher numbers now with the Sentinel gear/other stuff incoming. Could bring that 5 down to 4. Thanks for reminding me!

oaliaen

Post#103 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:59 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:57 pm
oaliaen wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:49 pm 12 de out de 2018 - try again later
You're right: that BO could probably get even higher numbers now with the Sentinel gear/other stuff incoming. Could bring that 5 down to 4. Thanks for reminding me!
you funny haha..

Diggot
Suspended

Post#104 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:56 pm

Another 3 second kill, among many others.

I get 1 nuke and 2 dots on the WL, then im dead. My disarm fails for some reason.

Now.. if only my Magi could kill people in 3 seconds while jumping around, silencing, knocking down,
armordebuffing people.. i guess my magi would get nerfed in a week.

peterthepan3

Post#105 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:55 pm

I see you had no Armor Pots equipped, nor did you even use your detaunt. Happy to concede that Leonine Frenzy is probably on too short of an ICD at the moment, and that pet scaling across the board is a bit overtuned, so the damage a WL will deal will be a tad higher than it 'should' be; that still doesn't excuse you for not coming equipped, nor does it pardon you for not using your detaunt when you're supposed to.

Also, with your gameplay and lack of situational awareness, you'd still be getting killed in the same amount of time even if WL were nerfed to 70% damage.

Now we're comparing a backloaded burst RDPS class to a frontloaded burst MDPS class? It gets more cretinous as the weeks go by.

phononHYPE

Post#106 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:11 pm

16 attacks (1 parried on lion, GG magus op melee!) vs 3, including the opening 3s cast. BUT, know your target. Akame is rr79 (looked that up just now, but even in lakes I know he is high rr=stay away). Still, 15:3 for a ranged class does indicate a wee imbalance on the "15" part. I'm all for having burst classes, but what are the downsides? Need increase in AP or longer CDs IMO to balance the burst.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

peterthepan3

Post#107 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:20 pm

phononHYPE wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:11 pm 16 attacks (1 parried on lion, GG magus op melee!) vs 3, including the opening 3s cast. BUT, know your target. Akame is rr79 (looked that up just now, but even in lakes I know he is high rr=stay away). Still, 15:3 for a ranged class does indicate a wee imbalance on the "15" part. I'm all for having burst classes, but what are the downsides? Need increase in AP or longer CDs IMO to balance the burst.
It's almost as if a Magus has to backload all of his abilities so that he gets as much timestamp damage as possible!

Bolt of Change and Withered Soul are the only things ticking on the WL - which isn't going to kill him whatsoever.

Again: why are people still comparing a backloaded ranged burst class to a frontloaded melee burst class (designed to put out lots of hit in rapid succession)?

oaliaen

Post#108 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:10 pm

Cause destro dont have any mdps to be compared whit. ( WE cant be compared whit WL :roll: ) )

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#109 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:44 pm

oaliaen wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:10 pm Cause destro dont have any mdps to be compared whit. ( WE cant be compared whit WL :roll: ) )
Where is Order's Marauder? How come Order doesn't have access to a melee class that can ignore enemy armor pen(GoM), AoE KD, AoE DPS, AoE utility (AP drain/Morale drain), be very tanky, have an AoE morale dump, have very good ST sustained, etc.? Where is your outrage on this discrepancy?

People see what they want to see :D

phononHYPE

Post#110 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:57 pm

Have you seen the amount of WL rerolls? Make an order T1 toon and look around... insert meme of Woody saying WL, WL everywhere...
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative