Recent Topics

Ads

Hardest class??

Let's talk about... everything else
wpc56
Suspended

Re: Hardest class??

Post#41 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:10 pm

Aethilmar wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:48 am Hardest class in general is SW.

Hardest healer is AM.

Hardest tank ... probably BG/IB as stated.
What he said, notice order have two of the weakest classes

SH >>>> SW (several melee build for aoe dmg or 6v6)
Sha > AM (quite similar but better dps spec and doesn't have to deal with dest melee train, kites better too)
BG & IB are more difficult because one more mechanic to manage

Ads
tazdingo

Post#42 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:12 pm

heal sham is way more difficult than heal AM... wait nvm there are no heal sham

ABLove

Post#43 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:44 am

I checked the Black Guardskills and it looks like that he is pretty useless with sword/shield in terms of support skills?

Kitsumy

Post#44 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:39 pm

ABLove wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:44 am I checked the Black Guardskills and it looks like that he is pretty useless with sword/shield in terms of support skills?
BG isnt useless but we are far worse than ironbreakers by far like i stated in a post.

we both have simmilar skills but ib have -20% dmg taken where bh has 0. 1300 more defense. and dont need to stay at full grudges all the time in order to have any tank skill.

on contrast bg only gains a pitiful 45% more thougness again if they are full hate. ad everyone knows how useless thoughnes is.

and on the friend support we are even worse. bg gives the same things ib gives to his friend but ib also gives him 500 def and 25% parry...

totally balanced yes

peterthepan3

Post#45 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:48 pm

If you ask me, buffed Force of Fury alone brings SNB BG to SNB IB's level of potency for friend support: sure we lack 25% parry buff, Corp res and WS buff, but we bring a bubble that works against all damage types (also happens to be core compared to IB spec), toughness/str/wp buffs, Force of Fury (Godmode for DPS), and Elite Training (which can have its uses in near-death situations). Both IB and BG could do with some love in their respective defensive trees, though.

Traditionally, IB has always been a bit more buffy buffy than the BG anyway.