Recent Topics

Ads

very strong weapons

Let's talk about... everything else
Tesq

Re: very strong weapons

Post#11 » Mon May 20, 2019 11:06 am

Wonder how +3 ap ended on a wp chalice lol someone must been very tired when doing healers gear xD

Or simple fail

Ads
BeautfulToad

Post#12 » Mon May 20, 2019 12:47 pm

ilferro wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 7:42 am Just because those +3ap is useless for a salvation WP it is not really worth the 1% crit reduction. Without speaking about the reduced stats.
Now I have to farm again 1500 medallion to get back something I should have already had. It makes no sense to me.
Surely some kind of reverse exchange should be possible here? Perhaps with getting slightly less emblems back?

Why is +3AP per second useless for a healer?
Dammy095 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:21 am people who asking for stronger and stronger items dont realise time to kill in this game is already to small, with some classes bursting someone in 3 sec, you want 2 sec kills ? game going to be like Counter Strike soon
whats the point of shaman for example if his hots tick every 3 seconds
id say nerf previous weapons instead of giving more and more power
Not to mention WP being harder to take down right now than keep lords.

Sulorie

Post#13 » Mon May 20, 2019 12:58 pm

BeautfulToad wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 12:47 pm Why is +3AP per second useless for a healer?
This is about wp/dok, as those have no ap problems, because it's not their primary resource.
Dying is no option.

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#14 » Mon May 20, 2019 3:40 pm

Healer weapons which had 2crit and 1reduced crit on rr45 weapons were the only weapons which provided 3 total crit modifiers on their weapons whereas all other classes had 2/4 for one and two handed respectively. As to the exact stat allocation I'll have to look at them thoroughly but I'm going to be gone for the next month so you'll have to hang in tight. Finally, issues you have with items where things look "off" belong on the bug tracker, as it's the only place we can thoroughly categorize, review, act and record on any and all issues and changes we make to the project.