Re: Lost temple of Isha imbalance

Post#11 » Tue May 28, 2019 12:43 pm

could make same topic about gromril crossing
playing a lot of it on both factions, order get there like 5 srconds sooner

Ads
Chinesehero

Post#12 » Wed May 29, 2019 3:46 pm

just the isha of temple change destro scream?
Phoneix gate? Doomfist? why dont destro say about this?:)

Martok

Post#13 » Wed May 29, 2019 4:10 pm

Chinesehero wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 3:46 pmjust the isha of temple change destro scream?
Phoneix gate? Doomfist? why dont destro say about this?:)

In Phoenix Gate Order can get to the middle bridge just as quickly, or to phrase it differently within the exact time frame as the opposition, if they begin moving when the scenario begins as opposed to dicking around in the spawn point.

The same is true for Doomfist crater. Both SC's feature spawn points equidistant from the central dominating location if, once again, you get off your ass and move with a purpose when the scenario begins.

As for Lost Temple, it is true the boundary line for the Destruction's spawn has been moved to just outside of the tent located at the rear of the Destruction spawn.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

DokB

Post#14 » Thu May 30, 2019 12:44 am

Both factions had their spawns moved back, Destro significantly further back.
The scenario-win quest is also bugged, asking you to not only win the scenario but also “Kill ‘Eadcracka’ whoever that is. :roll:
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

adapter
Suspended

Post#15 » Thu May 30, 2019 5:24 am

it doesn't surprise me at all haha
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

TiberiusD

Post#16 » Fri May 31, 2019 3:41 am

Please put guards on this scenario. Every God damn time destro pushes order to camp, jump on it, killed the sieges and simply farm order on spawn point. From 20 Ishas, 13 were like this. Putting invisible walls so that people cannot get in in camp and placing guards will fix the problem. Also the ballistas are useless. You cannot attack with them. These kind of things are game-breaking and it destroys all the fun.

Chinesehero

Post#17 » Fri May 31, 2019 4:48 pm

if the isha temple changes, pls also change the phoneix gate and doomfist. so all things fair

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#18 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:25 am

I would suggest these coplaints be moved to a bugtracker and not here. If the quest needs something that can be done is ingame then it belongs i nthe bugtarcker.
If a scenario is clearly inbalanced in your POV then it belongs to the bugtracker with proof of said unbalance.

Ads