Recent Topics

Ads

Is Git to da choppa suppose to pull player with M2 Focused mind?

Let's talk about... everything else
Reesh

Re: Is Git to da choppa suppose to pull player with M2 Focused mind?

Post#41 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:15 pm

Grunbag wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:01 pm We can make it defendable . But it’s both pull + damage undefendable or non of them undefendable . I can’t dissociate them yet . Channels abilities act weird . That’s why I was asking if it’s meant to be defendable or not .
Any CC ability that brings a lot to the table should be defendable.

Ads
wpc56
Suspended

Post#42 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:36 pm

I have created a proposal to make CC ability more consistent across the board. Propose that git to da choppa should have a defensive check to be same as other CC so it would allow for counter play. (M1 100% parry or M2 100% block or gear)

viewtopic.php?f=95&t=32060

Warfare80

Post#43 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:39 pm

Grunbag wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:01 pm We can make it defendable . But it’s both pull + damage undefendable or non of them undefendable . I can’t dissociate them yet . Channels abilities act weird . That’s why I was asking if it’s meant to be defendable or not .
Thanks alot Grunbag,you provided us with a answer,and putting up the problems on the table. Much appreciated :)

Edit: I can not remember this skill,or any undefendable pull,from live. But im sure we have many players with better memory than i have.
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

Ysaran

Post#44 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:14 am

It is possible to make GTDC a buff/aura rather than a channel?
To be a channel is a huge handicap for Choppa, making it an aura would solve the undefendable problem and make Choppas happy
Zputadenti

Martok

Post#45 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:29 am

Yesterday I was in Dragonwake and a Choppa pulled me all the way to Eataine. True story.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...