Recent Topics

Ads

I have to say it

Let's talk about... everything else
havartii

Re: I have to say it

Post#31 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:39 am

when you get head dev to post in your thread .. win :)
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Ads
flintboth

Post#32 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:17 am

Most of players who are using trash talk are not well educated peoples or in some case they try to kept attention to have more heal or...
Some are news in game, some are bored about losing, some of them are out their regular organised group/guild and joining open WB or casual running scenario as solo and they don't know how to play out of coordinate leading, wasting most of the good group synergies + don't have a leader drive they mads.

Here an old one from a video, we was only two healers and he was playing his character as if he had a pocket healer.

Just post something like "lol" and if you are lucky you will see how deep is he dirty knowledge.
Last edited by flintboth on Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
monkey 079 (test failure - escaped)

hphn

Post#33 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:43 am

Ppl playing random scenarios are more often really bad than really good

tazdingo

Post#34 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:56 am

hphn wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:43 am Ppl playing random scenarios are more often really bad than really good
make sure you tell them that during the scenarios themselves, it's the only way to motivate them

Onemantankwall

Post#35 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:07 am

Martok wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:37 pm
anarchypark wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:37 ammaybe that's why destro have closed community. they don't help outside of guild.

This. I would like to acquire Sentinel gear for my Destruction toon, but seriously doubt I ever will because I seriously doubt I will ever be able to get past the Gunbad lockouts. Not part of the clique.
Destros not too bad, its really just the same old offenders spouting off in chats just ignore like the rest of the realm does, and it seems to be around the EU/NA switch when they get the loudest. As far as helping outside the guild, it's kinda the point of being IN a guild is the special privilege to extra everything (i mean why else join a guild?). Don't like it, simply stop soloing put out a positive attitude and join a active guild you play alone your gonna get treated like a loner no one likes solo players in a mmo community is everything.
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Jastojan

Post#36 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:37 am

Hello guys,

I think both sides are the same. I play destro only, but have 1 SW 53 RR and I can say both sides are equal. Advice channel works fine on destro, many players will write you personal message to give you advice you asked for. You can find stupd players on both sides, it is the same.

Only problem I had to head was my very first open RvR on destro side after switch from order. I joined open WB in Praag and was kicked by the leader without the reason and my question "hi, why did u kick me?" I get answer "np" (thank you...oh my). I was soo disappionted in that moment. So I will never join his wb anymore and problem is solved (this never happened to me on order). It was the only "incident" on destro (hope the last) and I can say the community is friendly (most of players). The stupid ones I dont realy care. The best way to punish them is to ignore them ingame (no ignore list, just ignore them).

I dont think there is one side better here on the server, no. It is all about the players.

Ashoris

Post#37 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:25 am

The question i would like to ask is :what is toxic for you ?

Am i toxic for you because i write in sc chat if tanks are not guarding and dps do not assist ?
Especially as a healer this is pretty frustrating.

And yes i am convinced that those 2 issues are basics
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

Alfa1986

Post#38 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:35 am

Jastojan wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:37 am Hello guys,

I think both sides are the same. I play destro only, but have 1 SW 53 RR and I can say both sides are equal. Advice channel works fine on destro, many players will write you personal message to give you advice you asked for. You can find stupd players on both sides, it is the same.

Only problem I had to head was my very first open RvR on destro side after switch from order. I joined open WB in Praag and was kicked by the leader without the reason and my question "hi, why did u kick me?" I get answer "np" (thank you...oh my). I was soo disappionted in that moment. So I will never join his wb anymore and problem is solved (this never happened to me on order). It was the only "incident" on destro (hope the last) and I can say the community is friendly (most of players). The stupid ones I dont realy care. The best way to punish them is to ignore them ingame (no ignore list, just ignore them).

I dont think there is one side better here on the server, no. It is all about the players.
perhaps it was a warband of one race. once I also tried to join to the open warband and immediately was kicked anytimes, I wrote tothr leader, why he did not want to take 75 rr heal, he replied that he did not want to see lazy chaos in his wb, but wanted to create a warband only from greenskins))
Last edited by Alfa1986 on Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Ads
Jastojan

Post#39 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:39 am

Alfa1986 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:35 am
Jastojan wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:37 am Hello guys,

perhaps it was a warband of one race. once I also tried to join to the open warband and immediately was kicked anytimes, I wrote to this idiot (wb leader), why he did not want to take 75 rr heal, he replied that he did not want to see lazy chaos in his wb, but wanted to create a warband only from greenskins))
No, it was not the one race WB. I accept leaders decision to have his WB with one race or one rank or what he wants IF HE WROTE it before the players could join. I am ok with it. But it was not this case. It was classic open WB.

peterthepan3

Post#40 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:51 am

Maybe you were undergeared/underperforming? Maybe he wanted to invite his friend? He didn't owe you an explanation (as much as it sucks), and that is unfortunately the nature of open WBs.