Recent Topics

Ads

Gold reset

Let's talk about... everything else
AlistaireCrowley

Gold reset

Post#1 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:35 am

Hey

I know there are prolly several posts about this topic but anyway here ya go.

If there were to be a Gold reset I want the devs to seriously Think it through first. There are several things that needs to be adressed before a reset is worthwile.

1. The exploits and abuses people presumably have used to get gold must be gone from the game. Ie. Because if you reset the gold and the bugs and exploits are still in game its totally useless. They who know how to exploit will have heeps amounts of gold and us that have farmed our gold have nothing.

2. The reset will hurt all. 90% of the Community have not done any exploits.

3. After next lvl raise we wont have this problem with Lady, BQ helms and Decayed weaps costing 1000g as they will all be useless anyway.

4. There is a risk that a reset will make people leave the game.

I understand the thoughts behind the reset and I surely would love to get to the abusers and exploiters. They take to much time from the devs. ANd ruins the economy.

Dont get me wrong. This isnt a cry that I want to keep my gold. If the devs Thinks this is the way I am 100% behind it. BUT. As I said. Before a reset happens ALL EXPLOITS must be gone from game.

Just my thought about it all.

Best regards

Hulkster/ Fabio/ Oddjobb/ Gorkchop/ Alistaire/ Lucifier/ Luzious/ Lanfair/ Morpheuz/ Jago/ Lestath/ Molochai.
Hulkster/ Satana/ Oddjobb/ Alistaire/ Lucifier/ Lestath/ Molochai/ Morpheuz/ Jago/ Fabio/ Gorkchop/ Luzious

Ads
noisestorm

Re: Gold reset

Post#2 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:49 am

Are you _seriously_ thinking that the Devs arent fully aware of what you just posted? Sounds like you're obviously selling ppl for stupid (can one translate it like that? xD), i mean really.. Thats more than common sense man, and actually No, it wont hurt all, in fact it will help all the ones who did not exploit, since they can finally BUY stuff, which is atm ridiculously overpriced. Overall it will just hurt the people who have tons of Gold, that they actually aquired from selling super rare stuff (which they have farmed in that case) and not exploiting sh*t at all.
The ones who exploited deserve the reset.
The ones who have nearly nothing will profit from it, since prices will drop.
The ones who farmed legitimately and earned much moneys are the ones hurt.
The ones who are fully geared btw, shouldnt give a f*ck anyways, since Gold atm
without Crafting/Trading holds no purpose imo

Xylon666Darkstar

Post#3 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:18 pm

Reset, reset, reset. The destro econ is held in a tight (explicit) noose of corrupt exploiters who only want to ruin the game for us, while leaving Order free to lead the weapon/equipment race. Seriously, it is highly unfair. You are being entirely unreasonable for your own selfish greed, expecting the devs, the handful that there are, to perfect the code of exploiting/cheating before even considering resetting. **** you. You can exploit your way from the bottom if you miss/want the gold so badly in tier 1, just to keep having it reset. Its your time to waste, and its their server to balance it as they see fit for the overall benefit for all.

**** you especially xrealmers like you who go back and forth on lairs just to funnel gear away from those who need it.
Bethrezen-BO Xenin-Chop

xitroxas

Post#4 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:25 pm

Myself and my two guild mates farmed for many hours to get what we have. I think between the three of us we have 1800 gold. If the gold gets wiped, we won't be coming back. On every private server for any game ever made, you always have the newer folks who are too lazy to do anything for themselves, or are too jealous of those who managed to succeed screaming for a wipe or a reset. Quit crying and adapt like the rest of us.
Bigx - Black orc — Lilx - squig herder

katroulitsa

Post#5 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:39 pm

Lol you kidding me? You do realise there are ppl who farmed their ass off just to get some decent gear without exploiting right? And now you want a gold reset just cuz you are too lazy to farm, whereas some ppl have been doing that for months? I hate pve too but i had to do it, it's the only way to get good gear on this server (i hope for now at least). No comments, rly.
Inav
Semya

xitroxas

Post#6 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:45 pm

And you don't need bandit queen anything to compete. I'd like to get a crack at those lairs every now and then without getting outcompeted by my own realm or being ganked by order, but that is the nature of a PVP game. Get some friends or get lost. Anything else you can have if you are willing to work for it. My friends and I came here with nothing, but we didn't demand the devs wipe or reset to accommodate us. We went to lost souls, farmed gale-runner until we hated it, selling the pieces of armor we didn't need for ourselves. Then we repeated the process at enraged souls. And bam. Eventually we had everything we wanted and then some. Gold reset? Screw that.
Bigx - Black orc — Lilx - squig herder

zabis

Post#7 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:54 pm

How would it help the economy? The gold exploiters would just use their exploit again, still have thousands of gold. And the poor and/or honest people would be set back to zero gold, how would that help them buy items off of the auction house?
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

Grobbok

Post#8 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:06 pm

good gear should be from rvr activity, not from farming pve, we should have gear to buy for medallions from rvr or sc, not for gold, gold is evil!
lider of Da fat squigs guild

Ads
Orcpacolypse

Post#9 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:19 pm

Personally I don't care about gold, don't have any real use for it. If there is something I want I go get it no matter how long it takes. My only problem with the game is the low drop rates, but is is alpha afterall.

(Grobbok I found your shoulders, I'll mail them when it's safe to do so boss!)

gloomwar

Post#10 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:25 pm

AlistaireCrowley wrote: 2. The reset will hurt all. 90% of the Community have not done any exploits.
(...)
4. There is a risk that a reset will make people leave the game.