Recent Topics

Ads

Fort contribution

Let's talk about... everything else
Razumikin

Fort contribution

Post#1 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:01 am

Hi, I faught on the last fort, in the maw , as an order and didn't get any rewards cause of low contribution.

I play a sw and I try my best for 40mins to win the fort but destro heavily outnumbered us, so we didnt make it.

So, what should I ve done to get the minimum contribution to get at least 4 meds?

Someone told me to cap flags but it was impossible as we were farmed by destro blob. Someone told me to get 50 kills, but was impossible for the same reason.

It doesn't feel right that you fight 40 mins and don't get anything only cause you are outnumbered.

Thank you.

Ads
wonshot

Re: Fort contribution

Post#2 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:07 am

From my understanding to reach the lowest ammount of contribution in order to get rewards in a fort, you need to be active in both stage 2 & 3.

Stage 2 capture the flags yourself or stand on top of them as your realm flip them. The initial flag caps as a defender helps you build contribution initially, so dont be afk when stage1 prep ends.

Stage3 killing matters, and i assume lord too(?) if you are a class with limmited aoe, try to find a way to help as much as possible. On a SW spamming LA with Pierce defence tactic will help your realm to break the enemy tanks easier.

Best of luck.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

oaliaen

Post#3 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:16 am

Heavily--> 90 / 80

You guys didnt even had the competence to pass through phase 2...what did you expect?

Alfa1986

Post#4 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:58 am

It is very annoying that when x realmers, after blocking the last zone, log in to the other side because they want to take "light" bags on the fort, and as a result there are more defenders than attackers. the contribution could fix this issue, if only those characters could receive the bags, who participated in the seige of the pre-fortress zone.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Razumikin

Post#5 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:52 am

oaliaen wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:16 am Heavily--> 90 / 80

You guys didnt even had the competence to pass through phase 2...what did you expect?
Maybe you are new, let me explain. Phase 2 in fort favor the defenders even if they are less, if numbers are equals or defenders outnumbers the attackers it's almost impossible as doors are repaired when they have 3 or more BOs.

Nothing to do with competence.

Ysaran

Post#6 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:37 am

Razumikin wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:52 am
oaliaen wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:16 am Heavily--> 90 / 80

Maybe you are new, let me explain. Phase 2 in fort favor the defenders even if they are less, if numbers are equals or defenders outnumbers the attackers it's almost impossible as doors are repaired when they have 3 or more BOs.

Nothing to do with competence.
sadly order is famous for his incopetence in fort 2nd stage. in addition what you wrote is wrong, is enough to be coordinate and to not zerg.

ps. one tip, if on forum you click on the name of someone you can see when he joined the game, maybe next time try to do it before to tell someone that "maybe he is new" :lol:
Zputadenti

zgolec

Post#7 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:44 am

Yaaaay!!!

So finally people stop getting rewards a.k.a. losers medals?

Awesome.

Maybe now some of halfwits will start to finally listen and organize instead of running like headless chickens and just waiting to fort end to get their "rewards".

This is rly great :)
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

madmalky2014
Suspended

Post#8 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:38 am

last 4 forts i have had very little renown even led a couple that were organised. Outcome was still piddling little renown even though i did gold bag but my renown was not 30+ k but 1 to 3 k this makes fort not worth hassle i could lose a scenario in 10 mins and get more renown. I will be boycotting for forseable future as there is no reward for working hard against an almost always twice our number and we get punished because people xrealm to easymode. It is essential now a lockout or controls on numbers allowed in are implemented 2 or more to 1 mean a certain loss and no reward.

The portals were only a problem when put them in the rvr zone should either be in the warcamp or the city to combat portal gankers ruining it for everybody. The test only seems to have helped xrealmers to abuse the privelage of having an open fort without restictions. Free medallions free bag and little resistance its totally lame and downright annoying.

Ads
Lithenir

Post#9 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:23 am

Razumikin wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:01 am Hi, I faught on the last fort, in the maw , as an order and didn't get any rewards cause of low contribution.

I play a sw and I try my best for 40mins to win the fort but destro heavily outnumbered us, so we didnt make it.

So, what should I ve done to get the minimum contribution to get at least 4 meds?

Someone told me to cap flags but it was impossible as we were farmed by destro blob. Someone told me to get 50 kills, but was impossible for the same reason.

It doesn't feel right that you fight 40 mins and don't get anything only cause you are outnumbered.

Thank you.
Seems for me that you didn't won, so why should you be rewarded for losing?
Last Fortress I was in, was a couple days ago. We attacked the Maw and won. It was heavily contested but we managed to win. I placed 88th or something and didn't won a bag. So I got not much reward also, except for the renown.
madmalky2014 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:38 am last 4 forts i have had very little renown even led a couple that were organised. Outcome was still piddling little renown even though i did gold bag but my renown was not 30+ k but 1 to 3 k this makes fort not worth hassle i could lose a scenario in 10 mins and get more renown. I will be boycotting for forseable future as there is no reward for working hard against an almost always twice our number and we get punished because people xrealm to easymode. It is essential now a lockout or controls on numbers allowed in are implemented 2 or more to 1 mean a certain loss and no reward.

The portals were only a problem when put them in the rvr zone should either be in the warcamp or the city to combat portal gankers ruining it for everybody. The test only seems to have helped xrealmers to abuse the privelage of having an open fort without restictions. Free medallions free bag and little resistance its totally lame and downright annoying.
My question for your renown is, have you participated in RvR before or were you just standing in Altdorf because you mentioned sc? I myself made a shitload of renown just because I did RvR in Praag, CW and the Maw while waiting for scs to pop.

Razumikin

Post#10 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:48 am

Lithenir wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:23 am
Razumikin wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:01 am Hi, I faught on the last fort, in the maw , as an order and didn't get any rewards cause of low contribution.

Thank you.
Seems for me that you didn't won, so why should you be rewarded for losing?
Last Fortress I was in, was a couple days ago. We attacked the Maw and won. It was heavily contested but we managed to win. I placed 88th or something and didn't won a bag. So I got not much reward also, except for the renown.
madmalky2014 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:38 am last 4 forts i have had very little renown even led a couple that were organised. Outcome was still piddling little renown even though i did gold bag but my renown was not 30+ k but 1 to 3 k this makes fort not worth hassle i could lose a scenario in 10 mins and get more renown. I will be boycotting for forseable future as there is no reward for working hard against an almost always twice our number and we get punished because people xrealm to easymode. It is essential now a lockout or controls on numbers allowed in are implemented 2 or more to 1 mean a certain loss and no reward.

My question for your renown is, have you participated in RvR before or were you just standing in Altdorf because you mentioned sc? I myself made a shitload of renown just because I did RvR in Praag, CW and the Maw while waiting for scs to pop.

No rewards for the side that lose? Lol, I will not explain why it's a bad idea cause it's obvious.

A lot of ppl will not try to organize, the will just jump on the other side leaving the ones that "lose" in an even worst position.