Recent Topics

Ads

Absent for 6 months

Let's talk about... everything else
Aurandilaz

Re: Absent for 6 months

Post#11 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:56 pm

Jastojan wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:17 pm
Aurandilaz wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:48 pm 24 aoe cap (for most classes, and for most morales except for the cool ones)
WL burst nerf (goblins now run free)
WE/WH nerf to OYK/DG utility
Chosen changes to dmg tree tactics, minor nerf
Kotb changes to dmg tactics, massive nerf
fort changes thither and hither, still a mess no one enjoys but grinds anyway
occasional hamster heart attack and resurrection, suspicisions of hamstermancy
city testing, bugs for the buggods, but you get at least 1 invader for participating in the thing
Yes, and this is one of reasons why I left this game... one side looking players. "Kotbs massive nerf"... for example there was nerf for melee SH too - in comparison to Kotbs or WL it looks like minor nerf or nothing to you? (it does not worth to mention it for you as we can see... because it is not order?). Kotbs are strongest tanks in game when it comes to survivability - where all other tanks are dead, kotb can still do his job - just small fact! To be honest I dont like the philosophy of nerfing classes and I did not like it everytime when it happened. I can imagine what you feel after nerfing class you liked (I feel sorry about you and all players whose chars were nerfed), but you should try to be fair and objective.
To author of the topic -
many many changes... you should check patch topics because there were many big changes. There are ranked scenarios with nice rewards for win in it for example. Big fort changes, some classes were optimized due the fraction balance etc..
lets say that i have +80 WE/sorc/chop/WL/BW
+70 slayer + SM
+60 knight chosen
other t4 level chars; Dok BG Shaman AM WP WH

maybe I am biased for order, maybe for destro, use the above to find out which way my bias goes lol

kotb nerf was quite noticeable compared to previous state of the class, as was WL (not that kotb is superweak now or crap, but nevertheless weaker than before)
SH may have had some nerfs, but again the class has been tweaked so much over last 2 years no idea as to their current state, their dmg still feels powerful, but maybe they had it even higher at some point. Myself preferred the old STY version of SH that could bring consistent aoe dmg + badgas to WB, vs current meatballfreak that we simply avoid in our guild wbs (lack of continuous and consistent aoe pressure + morales meh)

Solar Flare from 24 targets to 9 targets was another noticeable thing, especially since it was one of the cornerstones of Order fort morale tactics.
WE/WH got trashed further down the list of "almost useful warband classes", but thats a balanced nerf, except Order now lacking their DG drain whereas destro retains their mara drain that isn't on a otherwise weak wb class and doesn't require finisher mechanic.

Relatively speaking, destro has had less "nerf hits" over the last half year at least - and because majority of order classes just suck at warband level fighting, the 24 target aoe cap is an indirect buff to destro - order still refuses to run proper BW bomb wbs and keeps playing engis and sws and whs.

Ads
abezverkhiy

Re: Absent for 6 months

Post#12 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:11 am

Thank you for your responses. Some are interesting, some are amusing))) See you online!
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354