WL or SH stronger?

Let's talk about... everything else
Celyt

Re: WL or SH stronger?

Post#21 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:09 pm

If squigherder had a execute like the white lion, for their melee tree, then they would be closer to being balanced to one another

Ads
adamska2

Post#22 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:14 pm

Manatikik wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:08 pm Kind of weird (not really though) how many people on both sides have no idea how any of these classes work or their actual tool kits and just whine/complain blindly even while chastising others for the same thing...

+1
Azeyune

geezereur

Post#23 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:41 pm

I wish they return double resist debuff on Sm and also the absorb on phantoms blade.

ziomek

Post#24 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:16 pm

adamska2 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:14 pm
Manatikik wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:08 pm Kind of weird (not really though) how many people on both sides have no idea how any of these classes work or their actual tool kits and just whine/complain blindly even while chastising others for the same thing...

+1
+2
nonames talking such bs on every thread recently...

zgolec

Post#25 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:05 pm

Alfa1986 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:20 am all this is there, but exists for different styles of play and cannot be used universally in one single build. or you are range, or you are mele; or you have control, or you can jump like a grasshopper; or you have goody DPS, or you have good survivability. if anyone writes about how all this can be combined in one build, I will say thanks.))
Yea... Now give me one viable WL build for wb. Just one. Or one utility he can use wb wise/big scale... Tell me more how WLs are op.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Alfa1986

Post#26 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:48 pm

zgolec wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:05 pm
Alfa1986 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:20 am all this is there, but exists for different styles of play and cannot be used universally in one single build. or you are range, or you are mele; or you have control, or you can jump like a grasshopper; or you have goody DPS, or you have good survivability. if anyone writes about how all this can be combined in one build, I will say thanks.))
Yea... Now give me one viable WL build for wb. Just one. Or one utility he can use wb wise/big scale... Tell me more how WLs are op.
no idea, I do not play for WL. the question is not at the address.

so tactic +25% dps had already been removed fromSH, what else do you want?
and nothing was given.

I agree that meleSH is better for a warband, but a lion is much better for a party, and solo. and for the warband on the order's side there are so awesome DPSs like: engineers, BW, slayers. Destro also has classes that are not playable in a warband - for example WE.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

BeautfulToad

Post#27 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:17 am

zgolec wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:05 pm Yea... Now give me one viable WL build for wb. Just one. Or one utility he can use wb wise/big scale... Tell me more how WLs are op.
would probably be some kind of tanky build

Chinesehero

Post#28 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:31 am

geezereur wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:41 pm I wish they return double resist debuff on Sm and also the absorb on phantoms blade.
they should return resist debuff, this is the only useful debuff of SM to the BW or aoe engi
while other tanks have heal debuff or armor debuff. but SM dont have it to help the group mate
SM is consider as a magic tank. Why disable sm magic debuff ability? :twisted:

Ads
Chinesehero

Post#29 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:36 am

someone is pretend to be blind
SH can pounce. punt , KD, heal debuff, snare jump back, shoot and have a range pet, it is useful than a lion which cant use range

SH almost got all ability of all mdps and rdps
and their dmg is still high having so many cc ability

Aceboltz

Post#30 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:13 am

But Chinesehero, do you even have a destro toon to know how it is to face a WL? Or do you just assume you know from listening the cries of WLs killed in rvr by mDOKs and shaman?

Worry not, WL is still the second best melee in the game, after slayer and before aSW.