Recent Topics

Ads

Solo Queue Tier List (Destro) - Updates in work

Let's talk about... everything else
Bozzax

Re: Solo Queue Tier List (Destro)

Post#21 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:52 pm

Flavorburst wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:54 pm
Bozzax wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:44 am Funny you make a group list and talk about solo play

Both mdok and msh are second tier
Melee DoK is a staple in almost every group for a few reasons.

It's a pretty hard counter to WL, which makes it invaluable for solo queue (since there are plenty of WLs rolling around in there).

It has an easily applied heal debuff which covers multiple targets.

It's a 3rd rezer, which can stop full wipes.

Has access to good healer morales.

Lifetap heals aren't effected by heal debuffs (both Inc and outgoing), so you can burst heal someone up that's being trained by a WL/asw combo.

The list goes on.

Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about if you think m dok isn't top shelf.
Or mebbe this is not a 6v6 thread and mebbe the dd doks of solo q fail to impress at all ;)

Sure one or two are good but imho mrd, we are better
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Ads
Ototo

Post#22 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:08 pm

Bozzax wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:52 pm
Spoiler:
Bozzax wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:44 am Funny you make a group list and talk about solo play

It's a pretty hard counter to WL, which makes it invaluable for solo queue (since there are plenty of WLs rolling around in there).

Lifetap heals aren't effected by heal debuffs (both Inc and outgoing), so you can burst heal someone up that's being trained by a WL/asw combo.

The list goes on.

Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about if you think m dok isn't top shelf.
Or mebbe this is not a 6v6 thread and mebbe the dd doks of solo q fail to impress at all ;)

I'm 100% with you in this: Mele DoKs/WPs are as good as their pocket healer. You need to give away such a huge amount of defensive slots to become a subpar DPS that I can't hardly understand their uses.

3rd rezzer he said? In the middle of the fight and in the front line?? Are people serious?? :D :D

Support healer? Lifetaps? Barely able to keep him/herself alive if a DPS Swordmaster/Black Ork focus them?? Using healer Morales in any othe player than him/herself?? :D :D :D

I'm gonna give them that they are the 2nd most surviving DPS class of the game, just below DPS Shamman/AM, but also the 2nd worst DPS class.
Spoiler:

Bozzax

Post#23 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:15 pm

He talked about 6v6 I did not simple as that. My point was taken out of context (solo q)

Still I have a feeling mdok is fotm and wont last. Ye I have a rr70 one but most is aoe fluff and no real util outside of DE burst
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Ototo

Post#24 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:35 pm

Bozzax wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:15 pm He talked about 6v6 I did not simple as that. My point was taken out of context (solo q)

Still I have a feeling mdok is fotm and wont last. Ye I have a rr70 one but most is aoe fluff and no real util outside of DE burst
They will be part of small scale 6vs6 while there is a laughable small health pool enemy DPS with huge spike burst. Their suitability to this gameplay is 100% based in their contribution to the healing they receive by their lifetaps on themselves, and nothing more. They have a very specific role of attracting attention and sustaining damage next the tanks, while putting some damage down the line. Imho, they are meant to be replaced by more dedicated archetypes, but the exact combination is to be found.

So, yup, in solo Q they are trashy tier, cause they are a support class that requires a lot more support that the one it provides, and that is meant to kill only 2 enemy archetypes, while also having to avoid the other 2 that will melt them down with heal debuffs.
Spoiler:

Sulorie

Post#25 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:24 pm

This thread is about solo ranked queue. Unlike solo pug queue, there is always a guard tank and plenty cc to support a melee dok. This is the reason they are top tier, as their weaknesses are covered due to 2-2-2 matchmaking. Their damage is totally fine to get the job done.
Dying is no option.

Flavorburst

Post#26 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:47 pm

You guys must be really awful at mdok, or play with some really awful people.

ziomek

Post#27 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:55 pm

Ototo wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:08 pm
Spoiler:

The list goes on.

I'm 100% with you in this: Mele DoKs/WPs are as good as their pocket healer. You need to give away such a huge amount of defensive slots to become a subpar DPS that I can't hardly understand their uses.

3rd rezzer he said? In the middle of the fight and in the front line?? Are people serious?? :D :D

Support healer? Lifetaps? Barely able to keep him/herself alive if a DPS Swordmaster/Black Ork focus them?? Using healer Morales in any othe player than him/herself?? :D :D :D

I'm gonna give them that they are the 2nd most surviving DPS class of the game, just below DPS Shamman/AM, but also the 2nd worst DPS class.
yet again you show how little you know. do you even play the game? dps dok dmg is v good, you have literally no idea how good the dps and lifetaps can be.

Luckily no1 listens to you at this point i think :roll:

Flavorburst

Post#28 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:19 pm

The list goes on.

So, what, you think you are doing better on Choppa?

https://clips.twitch.tv/SparklingFrailGarbageAliens

Clearly not.

You may just want to accept that it's possible you just aren't playing these classes to their full potential. As such, maybe you should refrain from commenting on "tiers" in favor of working on grasping the fundamentals.

Ads
Bozzax

Post#29 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:25 pm

Cute u made vid ;)

Flavorburst

Post#30 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:30 pm

What would make you think I made that?