Recent Topics

Ads

Newbie with two questions!

Let's talk about... everything else
Zenopo

Newbie with two questions!

Post#1 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:48 am

1.) On the side of Chaos, what is the list of easiest to hardest class to play? Alternately, whats the most damaging to least damaging?

2.) To my knowledge, this being a private server means the devs can't make money off it, right? If so, why don't the devs claim this game officially and or make a new game?

Ads
Sulorie

Re: Newbie with two questions!

Post#2 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:11 am

I guess they just don't have millions of dollars for license fees or hundreds of professionals. ;)
Dying is no option.

Ototo

Post#3 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:38 am

Zenopo wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:48 am 1.) On the side of Chaos, what is the list of easiest to hardest class to play? Alternately, whats the most damaging to least damaging?

2.) To my knowledge, this being a private server means the devs can't make money off it, right? If so, why don't the devs claim this game officially and or make a new game?
1. ((Tank, rDPS, healer, mDPS))
Easiest: Chosen, Magus, Zealot, Mara.
Hardest: Blackguard, Sorcerer, Disciple of Khaine, Witch Elf.

Most damage potential: Black Ork, Sorcerer, Shamman, Witch Elf.
Most damage/functionality ratio: Black Ork tie with Blackguard, Magus, Disciple of Khaine tie with Shamman, Marauder tie with Choppa.

2. There are very few rules in the Fight Club...
Spoiler:

Zenopo

Post#4 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:35 pm

Sulorie wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:11 am I guess they just don't have millions of dollars for license fees or hundreds of professionals. ;)
Kickstarter and or seeking out a publisher? I would like if CD Projekt Red was the publisher, but I know Epic Games pays big bucks for exclusives.
Ototo wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:38 am
Zenopo wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:48 am 1.) On the side of Chaos, what is the list of easiest to hardest class to play? Alternately, whats the most damaging to least damaging?

1. ((Tank, rDPS, healer, mDPS))
Easiest: Chosen, Magus, Zealot, Mara.
Hardest: Blackguard, Sorcerer, Disciple of Khaine, Witch Elf.

Most damage potential: Black Ork, Sorcerer, Shamman, Witch Elf.
Most damage/functionality ratio: Black Ork tie with Blackguard, Magus, Disciple of Khaine tie with Shamman, Marauder tie with Choppa.

2. There are very few rules in the Fight Club...
Thank you very much! This is most helpful~

Though the response to 2.) is a tad bit vague, I can assume it means these guys don't want people knowing about the server and if that's the case, them making an official game shouldn't bring any unwanted attention here.

Sulorie

Post#5 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:06 pm

Zenopo wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:35 pm
Sulorie wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:11 am I guess they just don't have millions of dollars for license fees or hundreds of professionals. ;)
Kickstarter and or seeking out a publisher? I would like if CD Projekt Red was the publisher, but I know Epic Games pays big bucks for exclusives.

I think big publishers won't touch this IP with a pole, because it has failed in the past. This game here is all we got, let's enjoy the time.
Dying is no option.

Zenopo

Post#6 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:04 pm

Sulorie wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:06 pm
Zenopo wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:35 pm

I think big publishers won't touch this IP with a pole, because it has failed in the past. This game here is all we got, let's enjoy the time.
Well, technically CDPR isn't a big publisher :geek: As for EG, they have been throwing cash around left and right and thanks to Fortnite, has cash to spare even if a project goes south.
But I see your point, however, that still leaves Kickstarter.