Recent Topics

Ads

Order lack of melee

Let's talk about... everything else
Lovings

Re: Order lack of melee

Post#41 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:33 pm

Ironically, in the 16-39 bracket I'm struggling to get wins as Destro. Never have healers, Order generally has 3+ healers, mostly RP's.

5 SC's - 1 win.
Destro to the core.

Ads
Vlad333

Post#42 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:28 am

3rd day. 1 sc win in 3 days.
This is beyond ridiculous. T1 sc are literally dominated by destro.
If no one sees this as a problem, fine. I think there are some major issues otherwise it would never be like this. i lost 20 in a row only this evening. It is unreal.

bichka

Post#43 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:05 am

t1 is about 1 day of playing, so who cares

Vlad333

Post#44 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:16 am

bichka wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:05 am t1 is about 1 day of playing, so who cares
That is false. I'm t1 for 2 days and im only CR 11...because i lose every single SC. I cannot level up.
RvR is pure trash for a Slayer, barely any xp anyway.
If i go full PvE i will not have the gear that i need for t2.

You people are really ignorant in regards to the experience of low level. Im a new guy in Warhammer Online, but im a vet in MMOS.
What i relay here is true stuff that others have backed up in the thread. I am doing this in the hope that someone will see this and do something about it.

Arthem

Post#45 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:28 am

Ain't much to be done really. Its on you as a slayer to make healer and tank friends because without them you are gonna have a hard time.

CeeJay89

Post#46 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:45 am

2 whole days! Or was it 3? I don't know, your posts were 3 hours apart.

You're playing a class that only shines with support. I imagine you're one who runs in without a thought.

If you think the T1 experience is bad in SCs, you're just going to fall head over heels for the T4 premades.

Boontaker

Post#47 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:54 am

Shaman healing is frontloaded in T1, and they are the most played class in T1. That's said if they get focused they still die.

As for WH they do plenty of damage but can't 1vX be side heals and detaunt exist. You should always dogpile on the pug target as a WH even if they are a tank. Often your armor piercing burst is enough to down a Bork or chosen if the backline is shooting at them.

Toshutkidup

Post#48 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:09 am

I don't find it to be a balance issue.. its a player issue. For Order especially NOW the day one guy will ask " whats strongest dps " 8/10 will say BW.. so he rolls a BW. Order for years has had a rdps > mdps mentality. I don't fault the Devs. I fault the player base. Maybe after Order loses City Sieges on a 2or3 -- 1 Ratio they will start to roll tanks and mdps and not bring in mostly a rdps builds.. however I doubt it.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Ads
Foltestik

Post#49 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:31 am

Vlad333 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:57 pm Now i made a Slayer just to check it out. Still t1 obviously, but i get melted by Witch Elves lmao. This class is so fragile and the dmg is no there. Basically i sacrifice everything to hit like everyone else. Good class design lol.
Ofc people play destro, a choppa doesn't have this issue + more mobility.
Also, no one is healing. Guard is a myth, you never see that in sc's.
Whatevs.
if you wanna play slayer you need to find friends. need at least 1 tank and 1 heal (better 2 heals ) to baby sit you. then you will see how slayer shine

StrongUn

Post#50 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:27 am

Foltestik wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:31 am
Vlad333 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:57 pm Now i made a Slayer just to check it out. Still t1 obviously, but i get melted by Witch Elves lmao. This class is so fragile and the dmg is no there. Basically i sacrifice everything to hit like everyone else. Good class design lol.
Ofc people play destro, a choppa doesn't have this issue + more mobility.
Also, no one is healing. Guard is a myth, you never see that in sc's.
Whatevs.
if you wanna play slayer you need to find friends. need at least 1 tank and 1 heal (better 2 heals ) to baby sit you. then you will see how slayer shine
Yes, pugging in order is CANCER