Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for better quality order warbands in city.

Let's talk about... everything else
wonshot

Re: Looking for better quality order warbands in city.

Post#21 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:21 pm

Nefarian78 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:13 pm
wonshot wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:06 pm Not to mention the week1+2 prebuilding morales on NPCs you guys ran.
Ironic you mention that, considering you were one of the people that first discovered and then exploited Blood of my Blood + self applied buffs the most during the first weeks. Don't act like you have the moral high ground when you and your entire warband were involved in bug abusing and exploiting for entire weeks.
Cute.. I lost 90% of my instances in week1 :D and I have never, before playing with Uanaka 2weeks ago, played with a Shield WP. So that is competly false accusations sir. For bonus info neither do i know anyone who has the pie items that was involved in that exploit. Just out of curioucity are you sure who, or what guild you think I am from?

Seems like Tinfoil was ripped away just as much as toiletpaper lately
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Ads
sonorous

Post#22 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:12 pm

Even though this is a troll thread bc no tup screenshot and they are auper strong i will say this... the irony of 24v24 being dominated by smallscale players is so sweet and juicy im bursting with unimaginable glee. 8-) :lol:

Everyone and their grandmother were swatting away
12in zerg capulet mon etc before cities in discussion threads on forums and discord and so forth, maybe ppl should listen more to the lads and lasses from these guilds when they talk cause they proven they are absolutely unmatched skillwise class understanding-wise and in terms coordination.

Obvs this isnt to take away from TUP who i would alao class as one of the old "new" big boys
Kolland & Irolland

cimator

Post#23 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:28 pm

This is some awesome bait post m8 I love it :D looks like u got some fishes on the hook already, gj keep it up :D
-Leakypants
-Leakyskull
-Leakybrains

-Leakyburn(Cimator)
-Midgety Claus
-Runawayop
-Rampageop

pepperoni420

Post#24 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:55 pm

I will personally offer 2400g to the warband that can beat us in city.

Bring me your best m2 dumping bot BWs, and we'll show you the respawn button

Jabba

Post#25 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:03 pm

sonorous wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:12 pm Even though this is a troll thread bc no tup screenshot and they are auper strong i will say this... the irony of 24v24 being dominated by smallscale players is so sweet and juicy im bursting with unimaginable glee. 8-) :lol:

12in zerg capulet mon etc before cities in discussion threads on forums and discord and so forth, maybe ppl should listen more to the lads and lasses from these guilds when they talk cause they proven they are absolutely unmatched skillwise class understanding-wise and in terms coordination.

Obvs this isnt to take away from TUP who i would alao class as one of the old "new" big boys
Only take screenshots of instances that warrant a screenshot
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Elemint

Post#26 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:16 pm

sonorous wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:12 pm Even though this is a troll thread bc no tup screenshot and they are auper strong i will say this... the irony of 24v24 being dominated by smallscale players is so sweet and juicy im bursting with unimaginable glee. 8-) :lol:

Last pic shows that not even Phalanx could carry "best open gildu on server btw" TuP bads

dirnsterer

Post#27 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:59 pm

Why dont big WB guilds run 6vs6 teams nowdays? I do remember during live times even the warband focused guilds had teams in their guilds and had set 6vs6 matches between each other.

scatterthewinds

Post#28 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:26 pm

obviously. the bads still think "clumping up and bombing" is good.

Ads
Elemint

Post#29 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:23 am

dirnsterer wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:59 pm Why dont big WB guilds run 6vs6 teams nowdays? I do remember during live times even the warband focused guilds had teams in their guilds and had set 6vs6 matches between each other.
A couple do, with the honorable mention of bitterboys who have the balls to shoot for the top while being an actual roleplaying guild. The rest are casual

zulnam

Post#30 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:19 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks. That put a smile on my face.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG