Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for better quality order warbands in city.

Let's talk about... everything else
Jildaz

Re: Looking for better quality order warbands in city.

Post#31 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:51 pm

Skilled small scale players beating 1 button moral bomb wb ?
is this heresy ?
Gwelthas : WL 86 The Eternal Host
Gwelthaz : IB 86 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Gweltaz : SL 83 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Ashitakah : SW 82 The Eternal Host

Gwelth : marauder 80
Gwelt : BG 81

Ads
uanaka

Post#32 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:04 pm

since my name was thrown into the mix - despite being a casual trash shield WP, I actually wasn't aware of sacrifice/blood of my blood was being used to self-morale pump until a few days before it was fixed.

if for any reason destro saw me using a shield, i guarantee you it's because i wanted to play it but never fear, i have since been bullied off the spec and no longer utilize it for anything meaningful so you can't take my sweet 80 damage sigmar radiance BOOM. KA POW.

Secrets
Former Staff

Post#33 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:35 am

So now the order alliance "LOL LIONS" comprising of literally EVERY **** WHITE LION NOT IN ORGANIZED CITIES DUE TO BEING DISMISSED AS GARBAGE are officially the best bombing 24man scale warband on the server, and undefeated in the city. We are left struggling to find any suitable opposition.

We keep running into more casual destro warbands such as Twelve Inches Unbuffed, Learn 2 Play and The Art of War, and it feels slightly unfair because we keep completely smashing these guys into the dirt. Tbh we are a little bored of farming lowbies and low end rvr guilds. You can really feel the difference between our movement, coordination, damage and strategy - we're just beyond anything else. TBH if you are an destro warband you probably shouldnt even bother queuing for the city when we are online.

The server just wasnt prepared for us bringing a new level of setup, lack of combination of classes, abilities and tactics to warband scale. We're riding a wave to success, and nothing can stop our surge. If you ask us nicely, we might share some of our new strats with you.

The question is:- is there any competitive destro on the server that can put up a fight at 24 v 24 scale? We would love to find them at some point.

Secrets
Former Staff

Post#34 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:41 am

Expecting payment within 24 hours, btw

Nefarian78

Post#35 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:45 am

Secrets wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:41 am Expecting payment within 24 hours, btw
12mans don't count.

No gold for lion-man. Gotta grind them Wyverns in Black Crags a little longer.
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.

Secrets
Former Staff

Post#36 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:49 am

Nefarian78 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:45 am
Secrets wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:41 am Expecting payment within 24 hours, btw
12mans don't count.

No gold for lion-man. Gotta grind them Wyverns in Black Crags a little longer.
I will unlock this thread when 2400 gold is received on character 'Secrets' ingame.

Secrets
Former Staff

Post#37 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:58 am

I have just received a great deal of currency payment in something other than gold, and as such, I am unlocking this thread.

Jabba

Post#38 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:12 am

We went down to a 12 man as frankly, cities are boring with a full warband. After this slight blip, we shall gradually increase our numbers by 1 each city, until we find that sweet spot between always winning so we can farm our crests, and having some semblance of a fight that you guys just can't provide if we queue with 24. We expect this balance to be reached at about 14 people.

We suggest you leave the instance when we get to that magic 14 man warband, as you already die more than you kill against 12 =D
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Ads
Glorian

Post#39 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:19 am

Secrets wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:35 am So now the order alliance "LOL LIONS" comprising of literally EVERY **** WHITE LION NOT IN ORGANIZED CITIES DUE TO BEING DISMISSED AS GARBAGE are officially the best bombing 24man scale warband on the server, and undefeated in the city. We are left struggling to find any suitable opposition.

We keep running into more casual destro warbands such as Twelve Inches Unbuffed, Learn 2 Play and The Art of War, and it feels slightly unfair because we keep completely smashing these guys into the dirt. Tbh we are a little bored of farming lowbies and low end rvr guilds. You can really feel the difference between our movement, coordination, damage and strategy - we're just beyond anything else. TBH if you are an destro warband you probably shouldnt even bother queuing for the city when we are online.

The server just wasnt prepared for us bringing a new level of setup, lack of combination of classes, abilities and tactics to warband scale. We're riding a wave to success, and nothing can stop our surge. If you ask us nicely, we might share some of our new strats with you.

The question is:- is there any competitive destro on the server that can put up a fight at 24 v 24 scale? We would love to find them at some point.
Premium Post. :)

Secrets
Former Staff

Post#40 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:23 am

Jabba wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:12 am We went down to a 12 man as frankly, cities are boring with a full warband. After this slight blip, we shall gradually increase our numbers by 1 each city, until we find that sweet spot between always winning so we can farm our crests, and having some semblance of a fight that you guys just can't provide if we queue with 24. We expect this balance to be reached at about 14 people.

We suggest you leave the instance when we get to that magic 14 man warband, as you already die more than you kill against 12 =D
I heard winning with more kills as a team actually allows you to brag on the forums. Still waiting for my 2300 gold, btw. Payment in the form of Taut Gobswort is accepted, they're worth about 1 gold.