Recent Topics

Ads

Trade and Crafting skill need help

Let's talk about... everything else
imperial1996

Trade and Crafting skill need help

Post#1 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:15 am

Hi everyone new player here, i need help or atleast a guide on what crafting and trading skill should i go for new players like me, Thank you <3

Ads
Hiszp4n

Re: Trade and Crafting skill need help

Post#2 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:37 am

You can have 1 crafting skill and 1 gathering skill. For crafting its either Apothecary(potion making) or Hedge wizzardry(Tali making).
As for gathering its:
- Scavenging - aquaring materials for talis thru harvesting a dead humanoid body(PVE only), the only way to get armor frags($$)
- Salvaging - aquaring material for talis thru disenchanting gear
- Butchering - reagents for potion making(PVE only), the only way to get armor potions, which is preatty profitable
- Cultivating - simply growing crops for potions, you can do it literally all the time, even semi afk

Imo as a new player you should pick Apothecary and cultivating, its great cos your rank wont really matter here(you can reach r200 in crafting even as level 1 character), potions are always really usefull and you can do it even during fights ^^

imperial1996

Post#3 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:52 am

Hiszp4n wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:37 am You can have 1 crafting skill and 1 gathering skill. For crafting its either Apothecary(potion making) or Hedge wizzardry(Tali making).
As for gathering its:
- Scavenging - aquaring materials for talis thru harvesting a dead humanoid body(PVE only), the only way to get armor frags($$)
- Butchering - reagents for potion making(PVE only), the only way to get armor potions, which is preatty profitable
- Cultivating - simply growing crops for potions, you can do it literally all the time, even semi afk

Imo as a new player you should pick Apothecary and cultivating, its great cos your rank wont really matter here(you can reach r200 in crafting even as level 1 character), potions are always really usefull and you can do it even during fights ^^
in butchering has armor potion and does it also have the potions that is produced in cultivating? then my only option for talisman is thru auction? thank you <3

Vayra

Post#4 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:37 am

imperial1996 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:52 am
Hiszp4n wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:37 am You can have 1 crafting skill and 1 gathering skill. For crafting its either Apothecary(potion making) or Hedge wizzardry(Tali making).
As for gathering its:

in butchering has armor potion and does it also have the potions that is produced in cultivating? then my only option for talisman is thru auction? thank you <3
There are some overlap (ex healing, strength, willpower bonuses), while some are only for one or the other (ex armor for butchering, AP for cultivation)
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

imperial1996

Post#5 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:53 am

i'm a tank. so the best for me is butchering since there's an armor? thank you <3

Nekkma

Post#6 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:57 am

The best option for a first, and main, character is always apothecary and cultivating. This is the only profession (cultivating) you can do while pvping. This will keep you stocked up on healing, ap and stat pots. You can make quite alot of gold by selling potions as well which will allow you to buy armor pots and talismans.

I would say apothecary and cultivating is mandatory and all other professions are optional. All characters I plan to play alot are apothecary and culitvating. I have some farming alts for butchering/scavaging that I do not plan to play much outside farming.
Last edited by Nekkma on Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Vayra

Post#7 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:03 am

Nekkma wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:57 am The best option for a first, and main, character is always apothecary and cultivating. This is the only profession (cultivating) you can do while pvping. This will keep you stocked up on healing, ap and stat pots. You can make quite alot of gold by selling potions as well which will allow you to buy armor pots and talismans.
Generally I'd agree (also hi Nekkma!), though Tali Making and Salvaging is also very useful for a main, as you end up with a bunch of high level items you can break down for purple 200 main stat, wounds or init fragments.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

imperial1996

Post#8 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:10 am

thank you so much guys <3. it really helps <3

Ads
imperial1996

Post#9 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:41 am

Nekkma wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:57 am The best option for a first, and main, character is always apothecary and cultivating. This is the only profession (cultivating) you can do while pvping. This will keep you stocked up on healing, ap and stat pots. You can make quite alot of gold by selling potions as well which will allow you to buy armor pots and talismans.

I would say apothecary and cultivating is mandatory and all other professions are optional. All characters I plan to play alot are apothecary and culitvating. I have some farming alts for butchering/scavaging that I do not plan to play much outside farming.
btw the seeds, are those farmed on monsters or just buy in npc?

Nekkma

Post#10 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:42 am

You buy level 1 seeds from vendors and then you level up the seeds while leveling up cultivating.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron