Recent Topics

Ads

How is this game keeping up?

Let's talk about... everything else
mathousalix6

How is this game keeping up?

Post#1 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:18 pm

Hello everyone. I have to start by saying that I love this game. I find it fantastic and I really enjoy its deep mechanics and content . But I was wondering if the creators are getting anything out of it. I see a huge devotion by them and it actually requires a lot of time to keep up this game. But I haven't noticed any sponsorships or any source of money for the developers.

Ads
classyshade

Re: How is this game keeping up?

Post#2 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:22 pm

mathousalix6 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:18 pm Hello everyone. I have to start by saying that I love this game. I find it fantastic and I really enjoy its deep mechanics and content . But I was wondering if the creators are getting anything out of it. I see a huge devotion by them and it actually requires a lot of time to keep up this game. But I haven't noticed any sponsorships or any source of money for the developers.
I am new to the game but I can only assume that they simply love the game and probably play it themselves. And they have been running the server for years now

Jinxypie

Post#3 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:23 pm

Theres a reason for that.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13607
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

tren89

Post#4 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:23 am

Taking donations of any kind would likely get this shutdown by EA.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#5 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:59 pm

Right there in the TOS

- F. We do NOT and CANNOT take donations.
Spoiler:
Warhammer Online is not our intellectual property. Because of this, we will not allow any assistance to come in from the community, whether direct or through any kind of attempted loophole (trust me - we've heard them all before). Any donation would be a risk to the existence of the project.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog