Recent Topics

Ads

Not balanced

Let's talk about... everything else
puls21

Not balanced

Post#1 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:47 pm

Hey guys
i don't know why i Open a Topic for that, maybe because I noticed that the Sc are not balanced.
I'm not Talking about "buhuhu Destru is Stronger" /cry "Order need a Nerf"
No i mean, since I play RoR ( let me lie ) i only got 10-20 SC with endscreen let's say 500 - 450 or 500 - 400+
I Play nearly SC only and 98% of endscreen looks alike 500 - 0 or 500 - 10+

Its sad for the losing side to lose SC like that. That downs the fun and ambition very much and waste of time.

is just my opinion
wish you all have a nice day and take care of yourself

Ads
Bloodlet

Re: Not balanced

Post#2 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:54 pm

IMO those situations are usually due to having not enough healers and/or melee on one side leading to steamrolls like that.

Foofmonger

Post#3 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:59 pm

Usually due to a mismatch in player skill/organization. This is what you see when you have premades versus pugs and such, and/or as Bloodlet stated, weird class distributions like no tanks/no healers.

Jastojan

Post#4 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:03 pm

Bloodlet wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:54 pm IMO those situations are usually due to having not enough healers and/or melee on one side leading to steamrolls like that.
This!

Lack of healers on one side is almost insta lose. Good healer can have a the most important impact on the whole SC.
The second thing I realy HATE is when the numbers at the begining are not equal. In most cases (just MY experience) destro had 2 or more players less... x vs x+2 for order. Maybe I had no luck on my side because I saw post from other player in another thread that wrote that order had less players in almost every SC. It could be ok if it was 1 players less in maybe 3 of 10 SC, but if you get the "bad wave" you can see it in every SC (the worst scenario was +4 more players advantage for order - very frustrating).

skinnyraf

Post#5 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:24 pm

Last week we lost 499:500. It was an awesome match.

But typically it's the losing side has around 200-300, with worst cases even below 30.

Oh, and for some reason we won one scenario yesterday despite having just one RP and no tanks across two parties (T1 though, that probably makes a difference).